10th one for 2015

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thursday 22th October 2015 from 19.30 hrs.

Our usual King Billy in Ipsden or shall we go to the Red Lion in Brightwell cum Sotwell for a change?

Let me know so that I can book a table soon.

Cheers, Ela :beerjug:

If you're paying, then King Billy will suffice. If I'm paying, it's a greasy spoon....

Re lion is nice grub.

clive

That's a true and valid statement, Clive, but does this mean you are coming on Thursday?

Because, Jane and Martin are out of the country, no one else has posted their interest, and Possu and I still have to pack for the Wales weekend.

So let me know by tomorrow (Tuesday) night; otherwise we'll cancel this month's meeting.

Cheers.

I had to wait and see if I was entertaining foreign honey magnates, and I'm not . So I'm up for a meet. What about DAVE G?

I had to wait and see if I was entertaining foreign honey magnates, and I'm not . So I'm up for a meet. What about DAVE G?

Is that me? Love to see you all but I'm committed to going to see my neighbour play in his band in the local pub. Coincidentally the BMW (mainly) motorcycling lunchclubbers are meeting there at lunchtime on Thursday. Not going to that either! :nenau
Why is it everything seems to happen on Thursdays?

OK, seeing that we have five Thursdays this month, I propose that we postpone our meeting to next week:

Thursday 29th October 2015 from 19.30 hrs at the Red Lion in Brightwell cum Sotwell.

Hope that's alright with everyone and we'll have a better turn-out.

Cheers! :beerjug:

Me too, I have taken the liberty of inviting Mark (Whom I bought the KTM off) along as well so I can mark some routes out for him.

Great - this looks a lot more promising already:

1) Clive
2) Jane
3) Martin
4) Dave
5) Patrick
6) Mark
7) Steve
8) Ela

Not sure about Mr Titterton - he replied to my email calling me 'Martin' and still didn't say if he'd be coming or not... :rolleyes:

Anyone else?

Sorry Ela not sure how I managed that. :blast

I should be OK but we are having work done on the cottage next week and my have to go back down there on Thursday night

Mark is looking less likely to be attending, may come later.
I will be firing up the mighty CT90 for its next adventure!

Table booked for 8 to 10 people at the Red Lion in Brightwell cum Sotwell for this Thursday at 7.30pm in my name.

See you there,

Ela :thumb2

Am hoping to get there in time for food, but you all know better than to wait on me....

Looks like a good turn out. Cottaging permitting!

M

Vince and Monty will be joining us, assume thats OK. Plan to be on time and eat....

And now Janey and I won't be there, due to general jet lag related poorliness

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom