Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episodes 1-52 of Not Dead Yet

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Me and the Mrs. watched the first five last night and loved them. We did struggle to make a out a lot of the dialogue though due to the music and Oison's quiet delivery but, altering the sound on the telly did alleviate this a bit. More tonight

bad sound

Quote Originally Posted by UturnTony View Post
    Me and the Mrs. watched the first five last night and loved them. We did struggle to make a out a lot of the dialogue though due to the music and Oison's quiet delivery but, altering the sound on the telly did alleviate this a bit. More tonight
    for sure the sound gets better - its more to do with the fact that I used a crappy cam corder in central america with bad sound - it gets better! for sure! :-)

fair play oisín, i'm really enjoying the new ones

absolutely fekkin brilliant.......man you must have some balls on ya.... many would have given up (me at the sight of Ukraine ladies,,,,)
    Just watched it through to Magadan and missus says if i don't turn it off she's out of here...its much better now theres no one nagging.....
    Wish id got the call to go with ya......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPI[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]C]

Cheers John!

Quote Originally Posted by John Bailey View Post
    absolutely fekkin brilliant.......man you must have some balls on ya.... many would have given up (me at the sight of Ukraine ladies,,,,)
    Just watched it through to Magadan and missus says if i don't turn it off she's out of here...its much better now theres no one nagging.....
    Wish id got the call to go with ya......
    Thanks amigo!

Totally class Oisin. A couple of episodes at a time,to make it last as long as I can.
    Cheers to all in Baile ath cliath
    Neil.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

well....having just got to the end of part 52 i feel as if I've been on the back of ya.... how on gods earth do you come back to the day to day stuff after that..?? Ya could spend a lump of cash going to watch a James Bond movie for a couple of hours which is fantasy stuff....then to think I've spent the last few days in my own world watching your story for absolutely fekkin nothing..totally free of charge and its left me sat here thinking...wow..and wow again.... I'm off from London to Bangkok next year and simply cannot wait...I wish you all the very best and a huge thank you for such an eye opener...makes my Morocco and European trips look like a stroll in the park.... Must just say that your music was very enjoyable too...
    Huge regards...John
    Quote Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
    Thanks amigo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPI[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]C]

Hey Oisin,
    I just finished watching this epic adventure and have been addicted to it.

Great advice throughout the videos, amusing banter and observations. Germany was brilliant especially Nurburgring pis#ed myself watching it.
    stunned at your experience in Mongolia and bad luck on the road of bones and mid USA with your clutch (looked like a gearbox oil seal failure??)

There are a few self doubting comments you make nearing the end of the filming in Canada where you ask yourself whether anyone would watch
    any of this anyway, I have started watching again its so good. This is easily on a par with long way round and considering you have done everything it is simply stunning

You must be so proud, superb job!!

Books are on order :-)

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey_GS View Post
    Hey Oisin,
    I just finished watching this epic adventure and have been addicted to it.

Great advice throughout the videos, amusing banter and observations. Germany was brilliant especially Nurburgring pis#ed myself watching it.
    stunned at your experience in Mongolia and bad luck on the road of bones and mid USA with your clutch (looked like a gearbox oil seal failure??)

There are a few self doubting comments you make nearing the end of the filming in Canada where you ask yourself whether anyone would watch
    any of this anyway, I have started watching again its so good. This is easily on a par with long way round and considering you have done everything it is simply stunning

You must be so proud, superb job!!

Books are on order :-)

Andy
    Cheers Andy! - Much appreciated

Madam Trixies House of ill repute somewhere on the outskirts of Doncaster
    I wondered as you where solo, how you managed to get the panning shots of you riding towards the camera, ie: the camera moved sideways. The thought of how much the trip may have cost you leaves me with a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Peirre O`Bollox View Post
    I wondered as you where solo, how you managed to get the panning shots of you riding towards the camera, ie: the camera moved sideways. The thought of how much the trip may have cost you leaves me with a headache.
    Hola!
    So its a feature in final cut pro - you can do whats called a "ken burns" effect on the pixels - if you look closely the video quality deterioirates a bit because you effectively panning across a single frame
    clever git eh? :-)

Really enjoying watching these - what a fantastic trip.

Can I ask what the music was with the female vocalist in a lot of the videos? Love the tune, but can't find any details on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Madamot View Post
    Really enjoying watching these - what a fantastic trip.

Can I ask what the music was with the female vocalist in a lot of the videos? Love the tune, but can't find any details on it...
    I think the number your looking for is called Sophie
    you can find it here
    http://www.audionetwork.com/Track/Se...=sophie&sort=6

Yup - that's the one.

Thanks a lot for that Oisin. All the best!

Just finished the last one now, dafuq am i gonna watch now ?

Brilliant stuff

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Just brilliant, just finished episode 40.
    Out on the floor - K.T.F.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast