Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episodes 1-52 of Not Dead Yet

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    How on Earth do you add the yellow "route" that shows where you've been???
    Out on the floor - K.T.F.

Hi There - so the software you need is Vasco de gama
    http://www.motionstudios.de/product_...-Advanced.html
    :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by vRSG60 View Post
    How on Earth do you add the yellow "route" that shows where you've been???

Quote Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
    Hi folks,
    After four years - I finally finished putting together the last of the videos from my RTW.
    Episodes 1-52 are here
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...OcKusU4PdcKXiN

Sorry about all the messing! :-)
    The big fella
    Oisin.. It takes some courage to do any adventure solo, to be self reliant, committed to getting through no matter what and to fight with your demons along the way. Glad you shared it with us, particularly as you made it 'in the moment' without any Hollywood bull***t. When someone asks the question, 'what's your story?', you have a great one to tell.

You'll have a tale or two to tell of your own when you come back.

[QUOTE=GlennT;4335222]
    Hi folks,
    After four years - I finally finished putting together the last of the videos from my RTW.
    Episodes 1-52 are here

The big fella[/

Oisin.. It takes some courage to do any adventure solo, to be self reliant, committed to getting through no matter what and to fight with your demons along the way. Glad you shared it with us, particularly as you made it 'in the moment' without any Hollywood bull***t. When someone asks the question, 'what's your story?', you have a great one to tell.

Gandalf: You'll have a tale or two to tell of your own when you come back.
    Bilbo: Can you promise that I will come back?
    Gandalf: No. And if you do... you will not be the same.

Up to episode 46, my 2nd time watching my wife's 1st...........ooh err

You are a star!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just watched ep1. My internet connection for the foreseeable future is via tether to my mobile phone - glitchy & sticky video, eats my phone credit. But goddammit it might be worth it.

Even just ep1 is more inspiring to me than Ewan & Charley's events (which I enjoy watching regularly), cos you're a normal guy - a normal Irish guy. Not just from a no-backup team perspective, but also that you're Irish. Maybe it's a chip on the shoulder, or that at 47 life has knocked a fair bit of vim out of my own mojo, but I kinda view Ireland as an also-ran in the world, populated by either gombeens or cute hoors. But you seem to be neither - you seem to be a decent everyday guy. You make it seem like Paddy is every bit the worldly man as anyone else. That there's no reason Paddy can't achieve something like this. Anyone could bolt a heap of cameras to their bike, but the real-world everyman aspect of your series is what really strikes me.

Looking forward to watching the whole series. Glad you recorded & edited it all together.

Nicde one

Quote Originally Posted by dave hendy View Post
    Up to episode 46, my 2nd time watching my wife's 1st...........ooh err

You are a star!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Glad your enjoying it Dave :-)

Paddy Rules all! :-)

I finished watching the final episode last night. What a journey. Hats off to you. There's no way I could do a trip like that, but you have inspired me to visit USA, and in particular, Utah. We are already planning Australia and New Zealand, although how much will be on 2 wheels, we're not sure yet and have now added America to the list and that will be by bike, as shipping to USA is easier and cheaper.

Is it feasible to do a trip like that, 2-3 months, without camping? Are there enough cheap motels close enough together that it doesn't become a test of endurance? We are (early, slightly) retired and don't really do camping, although we have looked into it. 2 up, plus camping gear seems like overload for the bike.

My one criticism of the film was, of course and already answered, the sound quality, but this is a minor quibble under the circumstances. Again, thanks for the film and the inspiration, which has earned you a beer if we ever bump into each other

Just watched the first few episodes. Great work, I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

This is by far the best adventure article I have read or rather seen. Brilliant!

Whataboutyee. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Hi folks,
    Episodes 1-52 are here

The big fella
    Well you took a day and a half of my life watching all 52 episodes, now i do not need to do the big trip as seen it all. ha ha! Well jeal, had to make do with a trip around Corsica few weeks back (first time there on my first GSA) grand wee Island,very scenic,mountainous and fab bendy roads. Bike was a joy to thrash around them. Will have to start saving for a trip much further afield.

Thanks for sharing your tour, really enjoyed it.

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Just finished #52 there now. Totes emosh. Thanks for putting it together. If inspiring others was a goal you had, consider that goal achieved - plans for a European trip next year are underway.

Health & happiness to you and those you love Oisin.

Mark

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123