Nice day for it.............

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
SWMBO and myself went out for a wee scoot today, to do some of the Photo Rally locations and to buy sweeties.

Any guesses as to where we went?

Attachments

• pic_0001.jpg
    pic_0001.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 170
Sweetie shop

Some of you will know where this is. You can buy sweets by the quarter from a big jar here, just like when we were wee.

Attachments

• btoy.jpg
    btoy.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 168
No prizes for getting this one...........

Pretty obvious

Attachments

• joey garden (2).jpg
    joey garden (2).jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 155
Oi, get off that!!

Mandy warming her hands on the heated grips and not looking down!!

Attachments

• pic_0015.jpg
    pic_0015.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 160
Hi Bill

The first picture is the Ballylumford Dolmen, an ancient burial tomb which is on a little peninsula near Larne in Co. Antrim.

Next is a small shop in the village of Ballintoy, Co Antrim near the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and the Giants Causeway. The shop is unusual nowadays as you can buy sweets loose in imperial measurements, as opposed to prepacked in metric units.

Picture 3 is of the Joey Dunlop Memorial Garden in Ballymoney Co. Antrim. The large plaques on the wall list all his racing achievements with the lifesize bronze depicts Joey on his Team Vimto Honda.

Number 4 is the eel traps on the river Bann just outside the town of Kilrea in Co Derry. The reason for this picture (and the first pic) is that they are locations in a photo rally that my wife and I are doing. 24 locations scattered throughout Ireland that we will visit and photograph. A good excuse for a ride out at the weekends.

Should you make it over to this side of the pond a visit to the Antrim coast in the northeast of the country is highly recommended for both great scenery and some brilliant biking roads.

:thumb

Good man Celt

Theres a great pub/restaurant next door to the wee shop, the Fullerton Arms. Mandy and I had a late lunch there yesterday. Great grub at a reasonable price, recommended to any of you out for a spin.

As for the bridge Celt............I will if you will so will I..............

:D :D :D

:thumb

These are all local to me, Say Hi if you see a Black Adv. wobbling around Martainstown/Clough after the start of June (used to have a GSX 1400)
Bigmixer

Back
Top Bottom