The Details

Geraldine booked me and the Wife in, will be there for My first UKgser event, looking forward to it

Geraldine booked me and the Wife in, will be there for My first UKgser event, looking forward to it

Delighted that you have booked into our event as your first UKGSer event. You will meet many great people who are great fun and enthusiastic about enjoying biking. The town of Drogheda is a busy modern town and the countryside around it is fantastic for the bike.

Looking forward to meeting both of you.

Geraldine

I have planned to go and tie it in with a visit to a dear friend (Gypsymoth if anyone knows him?) - does anyone know if there are camping facilities?

Sorry in advance if its already mentioned, sadly I`m as thick as I`m mostly drunk :blast

Hi Mark

Unfortunately there isn't a campsite in Drogheda as far as I know. There are some Hostels in County Meath.

Geraldine

I have planned to go and tie it in with a visit to a dear friend (Gypsymoth if anyone knows him?) - does anyone know if there are camping facilities?

Sorry in advance if its already mentioned, sadly I`m as thick as I`m mostly drunk :blast

Mark, even at €165 for the single room rate that works out at only £120 for two nights B&B and one evening meal which, in my opinion, makes camping in April a non starter. A day or two on the cnc machines will cover that easily. ;)

Yes of course - I just like the experience of canvas but can luckily afford other stuff so yes I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slum it hooters,
Pull the mattress off the bed, sleep on the bed in your sleeping bag zipped up tight , open the window full ,
You will never know the difference :rob:green gri

Slum it hooters,
Pull the mattress off the bed, sleep on the bed in your sleeping bag zipped up tight , open the window full ,
You will never know the difference :rob:green gri

Ha funny and yes its an idea - I will also look forward to catching delicate parts of my body in the zipper and howling like a Jessica Wendy Pants :D

It`ll be good to meet the members from across the sea - I`ve already been at the receiving end of Irish hospitality and in the 50+ of dragging my rotting carcass around the globe I`ve never found better (well, maybe apart from the falklands...............).

As long as I don`t tell them what my forum handle is they will never know who I am :blast

Hey Mark

You'll be very welcome however you set up your room :hide. You might keep your ideas under wraps for the moment if you are looking for someone to share :blast

Let us know when you book in and I'll add you to the list.

Geraldine

Back
Top Bottom