The Details

Have Booked a Room at the hotel Looking forward to meeting you all, this will be my first Gser event. My Bike will only do 100 miles to a tank will this prove a problem?
Ben.

Have Booked a Room at the hotel Looking forward to meeting you all, this will be my first Gser event. My Bike will only do 100 miles to a tank will this prove a problem?
Ben.

and very welcome you are too..................... we've almost as many petrol stations as we have pubs, so that won't be a problem :thumb

and very welcome you are too..................... we've almost as many petrol stations as we have pubs, so that won't be a problem :thumb

As Brian said you will have no problem with petrol. The Saturday ride is under your control as its a 'navigation rally' ...we give you a list of interesting that places to find and you follow the trail. Of course if you find a nice place to while away the hours on the way and distracted well... you are on holiday!!!:beerjug::beerjug: Adding your name to the list

Thanks for the prompt replies I'm familiar with Ireland but not the ride outs looking forward to April and hoping to try the Photo rally while I am in Ireland
Ben

Ochon, ochon. Nil mise in ann dul an blian seo. Taimse a' dul go dti an Iran (bfheidir:rolleyes:).Go n'eirig and bothar live.

Ochon, ochon. Nil mise in ann dul an blian seo. Taimse a' dul go dti an Iran (bfheidir:rolleyes:).Go n'eirig and bothar live.

When I read this my first reaction was "Whereabouts is Oileán Iran".

I won't make this, unfortunately, as I have another event on the same weekend.

I don't suppose we're related?

Peadar O Cuillin

I'm guessing O'Cuillin is the Irish equivalent of the English name Cullen? O'Cuilleáin is an old spelling of O'Coileáin - the Irish equivalent of Collins. That doesn't mean we're not related, though. It's a small island. :D

Well for ya. Although gawd knows why you'd pick Iran over Drogheda :roll eyes:

WoodWorker (Gary) & myself are booked in :thumb

Well it's been a busy couple of days but the the reccies are well and truly underway......
f083a5652740b77771408148b0d5cbe6.jpg

70ecfab20884e5946b3c200c89026b36.jpg

1a29ed798f1517a0a10ab6167c2dab48.jpg

3acd1f41b680844338338fb3ff537627.jpg

d9a62b1ff231515433abf3f5313872de.jpg

c8fce5da3290e21481709ed47c507eab.jpg

aa906e63fc149864c060b831bb80a841.jpg

All locked away till the next outing...

c23689127540f01d0477b2f2161bdf92.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

The hotel has just phoned to advise us that there are only 4 rooms left..... so if you thinking about joining us don't leave it too late to book your place.

Geraldine checking out the slippery bits so you won't have too....................

20160306_135133_zpsym4ijnjs.jpg

and pretty proud she was too

Hi Geraldine, just to let you (and others) know I`ve booked my slovenly carcass into the hotel for the night of the Saturday the 9th for B&B and booked in for the meal. I`m also taking the opportunity to visit a dear friend in Ballymena who used to be on the site called `Gypsymagpie` - I don`t know if all of you guys (gals) know him?

Anyway, looking forward to being there and maybe even meeting anyone who has bought some of my gear!

ride safe to all, I`ll be the fool in the corner with the chicken hat on.............:D

Mark Hooton
cymarcbikeparts

Back
Top Bottom