11th one for 2015

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Every month, the day after I've published the Oxford TRF newsletter, I come here to check if someone else has had the courtesy to start a thread for our monthly gathering...

Maybe it's just me wanting to meet, hug and kiss my friends and have a nice dinner together? :nenau

You will have to tell me the next time -

Thursday 26th November 2015 from 19.30 hrs.

I really liked the Red Lion in Brightwell cum Sotwell last month but we can also go to the King Billy in Ipsden again. Or somewhere else completely.

Let me know so that I can book a table soon.

Cheers, Ela :beerjug:

Oh Ela, no replies yet! Ungrateful bunch! Sorry I won't make this one but if things change, see you there. Wherever. Thanks for making the effort! :thumb

Sorry Ela,
Lost my calendar "mojo"
I'm up for it , either pub ok with me.
Maybe there will be a late flurry..

thursday

Sorry folks I know you will be sad to know that I am working Thursday night.

For those going have a good evening. Red lion was really good last time out.

cheers all

clive

Thanks for letting us know, Clivie - yes, we will be sad without you... :(

Right, so it's just Patrick, Possu and me this month? We'll be at the Red Lion in Brightwell cum Sotwell then if anyone wants to join us at the last minute. :thumb2

I'm up for it, but not Dr JM as she's en-route oop North, so she's out getting visa's, vaccinations etc today and trying to find somewhere to rent her a whippet.

Didcot's street fair is on Thursday, so avoid the town centre if you normally go that way.

Thanks for the warning!

Btw, I remember that you can't make the last Thursday of the month - please feel free to suggest another day for future meetings. :thumb2

I'm up for it, but not Dr JM as she's en-route oop North, so she's out getting visa's, vaccinations etc today and trying to find somewhere to rent her a whippet.

Good that I booked a table for four.

My best wishes to your dear wife for a safe journey - you will have to explain the whippet to me tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom