The wasser cooler has competition !

DING-DONG

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Seems as tho ducati are hitting back at BMW, bm bring the XR out to compete with the multistrada and now Ducati take on the gs with there multi enduro, aluminum side panel, looks very smart.

0db0caa15e5eadee0b3c0bd380fbe73a.jpg

Seems as tho ducati are hitting back at BMW, bm bring the XR out to compete with the multistrada and now Ducati take on the gs with there multi enduro, aluminum side panel, looks very smart.

0db0caa15e5eadee0b3c0bd380fbe73a.jpg

That... is... Gor-Juss.

:cool:

Shame it's chain driven..

I like the look of the current Multi and think it rides great, I didn't like the look of this bike the first time I saw it but it's growing on me.........

Engineer hates it!

It's probably a brilliant bike ... :D

Doesn't look like an adventure/enduro bike to me, looks poncy and more than a little gay:D

But at least you can arrive at waitrose in style !

But if it's like the current Dvt it will have a shite rear brake 'still' fuel sender will pack up after the running in period and the dash screen will be scratched to fook if you attempt to wipe it with anything, oh and euro4 have given it a massive flat spot from 4-6k .

Nice, but looks like a Crossdresser, especially in that colour.

So we travel alone now then? Her ladyship is only size 8 and she commented that If I get one I travel alone. Cant have that, she has a better sense of direction than Emily (Garmin)! GSA it is still then in this household.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom