• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 221
ah bless

the poor dears don't know which end of the line they're on :D

...and it's not like the bike is much of a looker in the first place.

The first time I saw one was at the NEC last year, I thought it looked great, so I ordered one I now think it looks great and also know it goes great too, I love it.
And the panniers don't leak either.

Like Mark said you obviously don't own one, and I expect you believe your bike to be a looker, each to there own I say but I don't go out and tell people their Wife is but ugly.

Terry

well I can`t seem to get it right but I saw these....................

I wonder if this is Metal Mule`s :bow take on the XR panniers..................

23024015174_d4c8689d4e_c.jpg
[/url]from rear and below by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

23543762182_39e5a1994b_c.jpg
[/url]2015-12-10 12.10.59 by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

Don't think MM would be in business long if they created those things :D

Mark, don't take this the wrong way, but pour yourself a nice glass of red wine, and put this one to bed.

Unless you're making them for yourself, I can't see anyone buying these. They ruin the lines of the bike. I'm just being honest.:thumb

Mark, don't take this the wrong way, but pour yourself a nice glass of red wine, and put this one to bed.

Unless you're making them for yourself, I can't see anyone buying these. They ruin the lines of the bike. I'm just being honest.:thumb

I totally agree Nuts Baby - panniers are not too far behind top boxes as `spawn of the devil` IMHO buuuuut you know what I am like when I get something between my teeth :bounce1 I can`t stop till I`ve done the best I think is achievable.

Apart from inclining forward I don`t think there is anything left to be done now so some relief will be forthcoming :clap

I will, bizarrely, actually use them myself when I go on trips (making sure I have the necessary bag on my head) and even more madly I`m making another set but not even powder coating in black :blast simply because I can and also to showcase the craftsmanship that has gone into them especially the amazing tig welding as, `not for the bike` to one side they are lovely, really Nuts.

Mark your craftsmen ship is top draw but I think you designed them boxes when you was pissed in all honest the panniers need to flow with the fairing panels and look sleek after all this is a sports bike with straight bars and not a Gs.

Ha - I do a lot when I'm pissed lol so that's a fair one fella and I know you've always been a supporter of my work so Fanks fella and ride safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom