bmw boulder jacket, help me put back the back protector the correct way please

vteec

Reaction score
hello
i know this sounds silly but i have just washed my boulder jacket and the back protector only has a marking to show which is top, there is no front or back marking.

should the words and numbers on the protector be on the side where your back will be please or towards the outside?

thank you

It will probably naturally curve one way to the shape of your back and not the other.

hello
i know this sounds silly but i have just washed my boulder jacket and the back protector only has a marking to show which is top, there is no front or back marking.

should the words and numbers on the protector be on the side where your back will be please or towards the outside?

thank you

Writing towards the outside.

hello engineer,
are you sure please? because now i think i remember that the writing was not touching my back or as you are telling me on the outside.
but how come there is a slight curvature on the other side?
i though the curvature would be to mould around the shape of your back.

thank you

Put the fucking bit in the jacket and try it on!!!

If it feels wrong? Take it out and turn it around!!

Fuck me Pink!!! Do you happen to own a water cooled boxer as well by any chance!!!!

Put the fucking bit in the jacket and try it on!!!

If it feels wrong? Take it out and turn it around!!

Fuck me Pink!!! Do you happen to own a water cooled boxer as well by any chance!!!!

I may be wrong as I don't have the jacket with me but that's how I remember it - I took the protector out of my Tourshell Jacket yesterday and it is definitely writing to the outside, it looks very similar to my Boulder jacket so that was the reason I answered as I did.

But hey as you say Farkoff, it ain't rocket science to just try it both ways and see which feels right - it won't make much difference to how it performs cos it's only an orange high density foam thingy.

Back
Top Bottom