Good handyman, light carpentry, small electrical, painting etc - Any recommendations

Wapping

Reaction score
Anyone know of a reliable, fairly priced, good handyman in the general Stratford-upon-Avon area? Anything from small electricals, basic plumbing, painting and decorating, light carpentry, general maintenance etc

In short, a bod who is not out to turn my 82 year-old mother over, given half the chance.

She had a very good one in London for 30 years or more but he's now over 75 and miles away, as I have explained to her.... Patiently!

"Age Uk" who used to be "Age concern" will have lists of DBS checked, recommended handymen.

They'd be my first port of call if a personal recommendation from a trusted person here isn't forthcoming :thumb2

Richard, I have a good friend of mine who might be able to help. He lives in Redditch so he is about 15 miles from SOA. His name is Jim Murdoch and his business is called Gentleman Jim. He does most things that your mum needs but I don't think he does electrics. I have known him for 40 years and he is a sound bloke and has done stuff for me at my house.

https://www.yell.com/biz/gentleman-jim-redditch-6934239/

Back
Top Bottom