winter camping january 29/30

Jings crivvens & help m'boab it is a small group. :eek:

I will be letting the pub know numbers in a week or so ,and I'm going to pop over the weekend before to make sure every thing is ok:thumb

So......is there a route for the Saturday trail ride that could be shared, or is it going to be a surprise....;)

Also, can you double check what standard strength lager the pub have on tap.....:p

So......is there a route for the Saturday trail ride that could be shared, or is it going to be a surprise....;)

Also, can you double check what standard strength lager the pub have on tap.....:p
Ahh the Saturday route:D:D:blast
I was hoping Ian was going to work on that, unfortunately he has to work,
So I will get the maps out:thumb
Hopefully skyGod or another local will make an appearance and save me the embarrassment of getting lost,
But worry not it will be sorted:augie

Ahh the Saturday route:D:D:blast
I was hoping Ian was going to work on that, unfortunately he has to work,
So I will get the maps out:thumb
Hopefully skyGod or another local will make an appearance and save me the embarrassment of getting lost,
But worry not it will be sorted:augie

Right you are senor....:D

Is anyone just doing a road ride or is everyone off roading?

Toddy may go for a road ride?

Toddy may go for a road ride?

Well it would seem that Gaz has come up trumps and has an off road bike I can rent :eek:

Still need to finalise details but now looks like I'll be coming up on the GS on Friday and camping for two nights. Hoping to go out on the trails with the gang on Sat and riding home on Sunday (assuming I can still move!)

Looking for some expert tuition from ya Keith - and no doubt a bit of help off the floor a few times :thumb2

Well it would seem that Gaz has come up trumps and has an off road bike I can rent :eek:

Still need to finalise details but now looks like I'll be coming up on the GS on Friday and camping for two nights. Hoping to go out on the trails with the gang on Sat and riding home on Sunday (assuming I can still move!)

Looking for some expert tuition from ya Keith - and no doubt a bit of help off the floor a few times :thumb2

Well done Paul, that's a result....did Gaz say he was attending as well?

Everytime I help you/bike up off the floor you need to buy me 1 beer.....seem like reasonable rates!! ;)

Hopefully Gaz may want to keep an eye on his bikes:thumb
If you fancy a go on my 525 you won't need to worry about camping,they keep hospital wards nice and warm:D

Everytime I help you/bike up off the floor you need to buy me 1 beer.....seem like reasonable rates!! ;)

I suspect that might encourage a certain degree of foul play Keith :rob

Hopefully Gaz may want to keep an eye on his bikes:thumb
If you fancy a go on my 525 you won't need to worry about camping,they keep hospital wards nice and warm:D

Don't worry about the beer bounce, just Nick his wallet when I forget to brake:D

Thanks for the encouragement - the only sensible response would appear to be: Size 11 boots gents :D

Long range weather forecast (subject to change...:D).....is looking OK for those brave enough to camp, and for a day on the trails.....:clap

Snowing here today and more forecast for the weekend.
Good news is - warms up again next week and 7 degrees by the end of January :cool:

I'm hoping winter will come in March when I'll be in Oz ;)

Long range weather forecast (subject to change...:D).....is looking OK for those brave enough to camp, and for a day on the trails.....:clap

Apart from me is anyone else intending to camp? :nenau

I'm hoping that my room share offer will still be honoured....:D

So.....no, I'm not camping.....but aren't you intending to test out some camping kit Paul?

Sure am, just wondered if I'm going to be the only tent in the campsite :)

Sure am, just wondered if I'm going to be the only tent in the campsite :)

If you solo, @ least you'll have your choice of pitch....:D

Not sure what time I'll be there on the Friday, as I may (fingers crossed) have a job interview that very day :D

Back
Top Bottom