Indian Takeaway?

Gonna be hot man, t shirt and jeans riding........I could not be that structured with dates on a trip like that, I would need to have a massive amount of flexibility to enjoy, dates and times feel constricting these days.......I only got a watch this year because I wanted to know which day it was, the time means fuck all......I need to move onto a watch that tells me which month it is.

Hopefully.... Im taking the Harley- bumbling down at 300 miles a day....happy to ride in a tee shirt as don't give a fuck about Attgatt.....but... I am a wage whore so only have a week......

I have another week in August - going to France in the T4!

No farkles yet Clifton. It's a winter deal with a fair wedge off list price. My Electra Glide is still standard so am quite happy without a stage one etc. Will just make sure there is a rack or carrier for my rather large kit bag (always take a Uke with me :D) and I am good to go. :thumb2

Sounds like you're buying it for a good price as it's the right time of the year to buy. Since you have a EG I doubt you'll be wanting bags for the Dyna but If you do here's what I'd recommend (if they're available over there). Quick release, nicely designed, and well made. http://leatherpros.com/website1_002.htm
If I had a new Dyna (and an EG) I'd add in order a FP3 to let it run the way it should, sort out the seat if needed, and Leather Pro bags simply because they hold a good bit, look and work so well, and it's easier to mount a bike with saddlebags vs one with a tail bag. That's all I'd do unless there's a catalytist in the exhaust then at some point I'd replace the exhaust with one w/o that. Looking forward to pics and your initial impression!

Thanks Clifton.

The plain bags look quite nice but not so keen on the studded versions - att has a pair on his softail and looks like a complete gay. :D

Years ago I had a custom rack made for the Slim by a clever guy I know so may go down that road again. Some pics tomorrow hopefully. :thumb2

Thanks Clifton.

The plain bags look quite nice but not so keen on the studded versions - att has a pair on his softail and looks like a complete gay. :D

Years ago I had a custom rack made for the Slim by a clever guy I know so may go down that road again. Some pics tomorrow hopefully. :thumb2

I saw a VB Wide Glide with a brown leather solo seat and brown leather bags.... looked proper it did... all HD parts in the Princess book...

Sorry but like you I am a man of simple taste. :rob

Would rather de-bling than go down the tinsel route. This bike is gonna be lean, dark and stylish. Just like me. :D

I feel it's going a bit more Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance......

Most are probably making plans for solo road trips cos after Le Hog we know that we won't be able to stand the sight of each other for at least another year. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom