Indian Takeaway?

Tricky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So I am planning on taking a leaf out of the book of jackass dave and was thinking of getting myself a nice hipster type cruiser to smooch on down to the local Waitrose on when the mood takes me.

The Glide and the GS, both being lard-arses, are such a chore to get out of the garage at times and I feel that I need something nifty and cool to quickly jump on when the mood takes me.

I have a couple of days off from tomorrow so will be going to look at an Indian Scout or even a Harley Low Rider. Rest assured that I am not planning on doing anything silly like buying Japanese jeans or a bubble visor to wear whilst riding it. :thumb2

So I am planning on taking a leaf out of the book of jackass dave and was thinking of getting myself a nice hipster type cruiser to smooch on down to the local Waitrose on when the mood takes me.

The Glide and the GS, both being lard-arses, are such a chore to get out of the garage at times and I feel that I need something nifty and cool to quickly jump on when the mood takes me.

I have a couple of days off from tomorrow so will be going to look at an Indian Scout or even a Harley Low Rider. Rest assured that I am not planning on doing anything silly like buying Japanese jeans or a bubble visor to wear whilst riding it. :thumb2

Life is so hard for some..........:comfort: :moped:

...The Glide and the GS, both being lard-arses, are such a chore to get out of the garage at times and I feel that I need something nifty and cool to quickly jump on when the mood takes me.

Is an Indian Scout really that much lighter than your GS? I'm pretty certain a Low Rider is actually heavier. Have you considered a Yamaha FZ-07, Honda CB500, etc?

you will deffo need to ditch the marks and spencers trousers ,get some proper jeans and some proper boots and grow a beard

Is an Indian Scout really that much lighter than your GS? I'm pretty certain a Low Rider is actually heavier. Have you considered a Yamaha FZ-07, Honda CB500, etc?

It's about "the look" Clifton. After years of owning functional and ernest bikes I have finally succumbed to my inner shallowness and just want to be the centre of attraction again like most of the attention seeking whores in here. :D

Once the bike is shorted will attend more to my appearance and like jackass will strive to look more like the oldest swinger in town. :thumb

It's about "the look" Clifton. After years of owning functional and ernest bikes I have finally succumbed to my inner shallowness and just want to be the centre of attraction again like most of the attention seeking whores in here. :D

Once the bike is shorted will attend more to my appearance and like jackass will strive to look more like the oldest swinger in town. :thumb

I fear you are trying to be a Mutters clone......

Attachments

• Hip.....jpg
    Hip.....jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 397
I fear you are trying to be a Mutters clone......

No. Fat to nerdy for me (no offence Mutts :D). Sorry I meant far to nerdy - forgive me...:rob

This is the look I'm after (like the twins from Fargo Season 2). :thumb2

That's why a Low Rider appeals as the 1970s was just the best decade for fashion ever!

You need a Wide Glide or a 72 sportster with Candy paint

well at least you didnt say i am getting a cvo as i know you then would have more money (or credit) than sense and absolutely no style whatsoever ............................whats fargo

If you've just looking for a run around, I love my Vespa GT. The Indian Scout is sweet, but not at all a similar ride to the Low Rider.

If you are looking for a 'street cred' ride and want American steel find yourself a Sporty and set up it flat track style... (Or an XR1200 and get it a paint job & pipes) that seems to be all the rage at the moment. Pretend you own a steel boot and that beard is functional :)

My Fat Bob was all the comfort & 'drag bike' style I wanted... Black on black for days. I will always vote Fat Bob if you are walking into a showroom...

Fargo is a second rate, terminally boring TV show that should have stopped after the first four episodes.

:jes

You really are the most colossal ignoramus are you not? :nod

Not only is Fargo Season 2 the best thing on telly at the moment but is quite possibly the best TV crime drama of all time. I kid you not!

JD - check it out. Season 2 is set in the late 70s and is right up your street of cinematic small town Americano.

Just ignore what that wretched munchkin thinks. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom