Magnum Elite 8" Leather Sympatex CT (Composite Toe) Unisex Leather Waterproof Boots

hogletsdad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Magnum Elite 8" Leather Sympatex CT (Composite Toe) Unisex Leather Waterproof Boots

Hi Folks
I have some of these high end Magnums to move on, Lovely Boots ..... I have one pair of UK 7 and a few pairs of UK 6
These Retail for over £120 +

My price is £56 (which includes UK Shipping), At least £6.00 of that price is for postage.
If interested please PM Me
Payment by Paypal Gift / Friend Please.

Thanks for Looking .... Tony

Magnum Elite 8" Leather Sympatex CT (Composite Toe) Unisex Leather Waterproof Boot Black
Water-resistant full grain leather upper, coated in a breathable, waterproof Sympatex® membrane
Contoured insole with memory foam,
High traction Vibram® outsole
Composite Toe Protector - Lighter and Strong as Steel.
Boots are suitable for police, security, military, paintball and airsoft enthusiasts, and anyone who wants ultimate performance and is out to impress!

The Elite II Leather Waterproof is the crème de la crème of Magnum boots.

This high spec, high performance, premium quality boot is durable, waterproof and packed with impressive technology. This men’s and women’s boot has an 8 inch cut which sits comfortably above the ankle.

A water-resistant full grain leather upper, coated in a breathable, waterproof Sympatex® membrane, gives these boots ultimate waterproof protection. On the inside, these boots feature a Cambrelle® lining with anti-microbial Agion® treatment for moisture management, and abrasion resistance, resulting in ultimate comfort. Even more comfort is added with the removable M-P.A.C.T contoured insole with memory foam, providing underfoot cushioning and support.

The high traction Vibram® outsole with ladder grips is SRC slip and oil resistant and ready to stand up to the toughest conditions. The Elite II Leather Waterproof also has a lightweight composite shank for stability, heavy duty hardware for durability and a TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter for added protection.

Tested and certified to European Standard EN 20347 with an SRC slip resistant outsole. These boots are suitable for police, security, military, paintball and airsoft enthusiasts, and anyone who wants ultimate performance and is out to impress !

elite%208%20sym_zpsfhlt7yta.jpg
[/IMG]
elit8%202_zpswujfobdr.jpg

Another Bump and further price reduction ... Almost Stealing Them !

Hi Folks
I have a few pairs of Size 6 UK - EU 39 to move on

Price now £30 inclusive of UK shipping, believe me these are great boots at a killer price.
Paypal Gift/Friend only please.
Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks ......... Tony

Bump ..... Still got some size 6 UK

I have a few pairs of Size 6 UK - EU 39 to move on

Price now £30 inclusive of UK shipping, believe me these are great boots at a killer price.
Paypal Gift/Friend only please.
Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks ......... Tony

Back
Top Bottom