Adventure Tank Graphics

Steve, that sign hanging from the shed door in your pic ... can I borrow it in two year's time?

:D

retroman said:
Steve, that sign hanging from the shed door in your pic ... can I borrow it in two year's time?

:D

Not my shed or my sign,but you can borrow the sign Dave,just so long as I get it back,the wife needs it as a template to get one made for me the following year:rolleyes:

I showed my wife a picture of my good buddy's 1150GSAdv and the first comment she made was, "cool bike but the 'GS' sticker has to go". Bemused, I asked her "why?"; her reply was awesome' "It's a bit like the 'GAP' thing where they have G.A.P embroidered all across the front of the garment and EVERYONE buys them like a bunch of sheep in order to show off that they can buy clothes from GAP, same thing IMHO for the GS".

I'm looking for a dremel to grind off that permanent "GS" on the tank of my R12

2 wheel humvee, this is interesting, I've been looking to get some stickers made for the front mud guard, but I need 4 colour ones, and I only need two, (one each side) can you help??

Cheers

100ww

100WattWarlock said:
2 wheel humvee, this is interesting, I've been looking to get some stickers made for the front mud guard, but I need 4 colour ones, and I only need two, (one each side) can you help??

Cheers

100ww

Possibly but I'll need more info (what bike,what colour/s what size etc.)
and a couple of pics,until you become a sponsor I don't think you can't post a picture:(

Nice stickers on the yellow tank!

While you were inside fetching the camera, it looks as though some wag has had some "one-handed" releif down the side of your car.

Yeah looks like I can't do much until I become a sponsor, bit wierd that, recently I wanted to buy something from one of the guys on site (he was advertising it under for sell etc.) but I couldn't contact him or do anything, so I didn't buy in the end which means we both missed out. Shame.

By the way, to the moderators, this isn't a rant, so don't take it as one, but is there not some way for people who aren't sponsors to be able to email or PM people if they want to buy something?? Not sure of the tech implications of this....
I assume it's difficult to limit what they can do in one part of the board, and not on another.

Anyway I've drifted off course again...

I'll sort out sponsorship, and send you a message 2 wheel, so we can chat about this, but it'll be for a GSA.

Cheers
100ww

The latest batch are ready and awaiting dispatch-legger PM me your address I have PM'd you tonight:D

I've recently had smaller scale stickers made to fit the chin bar of Arai Tour-x following a request from a board member,these are available idividually @ £6/pair plus postage @ £2

Available in the usual Adventure colour combinations of Red & Black or Yellow Black,or your own colour combo's at no extra charge,PM me for more information.

Attachments

• sticker small.jpg
    sticker small.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,770
Bronco Billy said:
You have PM from me..

Replied.................to ALL of you:eek: thanks for your enquiries,I'm working on getting another batch made up;)

Steve:beerjug:

Have Emailed details over but my mail is saying it is delayed! Will try again tomorrow.

Ted said:
Have Emailed details over but my mail is saying it is delayed! Will try again tomorrow.

Ted,
Your PM arrived today dated 18th:confused:
Your name is on the list-hope to dispatch later this week;)
Steve.

Hi steve ,it's been a while and i've noticed your making gs stickers for lids now. I'm looking for a large set in red and black for my ali luggage + maybe some for my tour x as they look soooo cool , you can mail me on djb7000@yahoo.co.uk or call 07903584834 cheers.

Well done Steve, top service and bloody excellant graphics I have to say. :thumb

In fact I may even order some more for the bed side table:D

BTBR

bigtrailbikerider said:
Well done Steve, top service and bloody excellant graphics I have to say. :thumb

In fact I may even order some more for the bed side table:D

BTBR

Cheers Guys:beerjug:

The bed side table stickers will have to wait until after Garmisch-no make that after the Hogroast:rolleyes: though I will be carrying a limited supply of helmet stickers with me at both events;)

Helmet stickers in stock in the following colours;

Red Flash/Black Letters
Blue flash/Black Letters
Red Flash/Silver Letters
Yellow Flash/White Letters

To those who have enquired...........I 'll be adding a new "reflective" version of the helmet stickers very soon,price to be confirmed-but should be the same i.e. £6 a pair plus postage.
Also working on stickers in the original "R1150 GS" logo reduced in size to fit crash helmets etc.
Pics to follow when available ;)

cookie said:
steve's on his hols i think.

Steve's back now :slideface Weather was great thanks-unlike Lahinch I'm told :doh
Cookie you can now stand down as my official P.A. the cheque is in the post-Thanks.

All PM's replied to,thanks for the messages.

Back
Top Bottom