Adventure Tank Graphics

cookie said:
I kinda like that too,Black in reflective and Silver letters maybe?

Or as Kev said: White and black, but with black letters and white flashes...

Lots of possibilities Mark,good work on the trial pics by the way :thumb I must get one of my resident teenagers to teach me how to do that :rolleyes:

Colour choice is a personal thing,whatever colour combination you decide, I'll try and get it produced for you :D

Steve,

Thanks for the stickers, got them today.

The Royal Mail must have used the envelope as a door wedge, :tosser

Will flatten them overnight and put them on tomorrow.

Cheers mate

xairborne

thanks steve

two sets of stickers arrived fo me and my mate yesterday. thanks :thumb

can you please give me some more info i.e email address so i can purchaes a set of reflective stickers for tank and helmet in black and red for the silver gs (thanks a lot stan)

redstan said:
can you please give me some more info i.e email address so i can purchaes a set of reflective stickers for tank and helmet in black and red for the silver gs (thanks a lot stan)

e-mail has been a bit hit and miss for a few days now :spitfire 'kin NTL :spitfire
open the smugmug gallery link below and my e-mail is at the top of the page.

All this weeks orders are in the post today :thumb

Could you provide something similar in size to the GS1200 logo stickers that go on the tank side ali panels. I've powdercoated my panels black and BMW want over £17 (!) for a pair of replacement stickers.

Manch said:
Could you provide something similar in size to the GS1200 logo stickers that go on the tank side ali panels. I've powdercoated my panels black and BMW want over £17 (!) for a pair of replacement stickers.

I'll make some enquiries for you and report back,any particular colour you'd like? I'm assuming silver/grey?

1200 Adventure (Additional/Replacement) Stickers.

New stuff for the 1200 Adventure.............
Replacement Tank stickers in Reflective Vinyls,Red or Black or name your colour ;)

66856219-M.jpg

66856210-M.jpg

R1200 GSA for the 1200 GSAdventure in Red & Black or Black & Silver reflective,suitable for your beak,crash helmet,luggage etc. :thumb

66856224-M.jpg

66856228-M.jpg

PM me for ordering details/prices and postage costs. Steve.

Hi steve, been thinking

these R1200 GSA stickers would look great in reflective blue, and modified to read R1150 GSA shall i order mine now? nick

Nick-you're not the first to ask,I'll look into it and get back to you.
Alan-sorry for the hasty reply-no harm done ;)

R1150GSA stickers, a variation of the 12oo type.Shown here in Black & Red reflective vinyl,this shot was taken with protective tape in place,the Large sticker is suitable for panniers,the small version is suitable for the beak of the bike,a crash helmet or top box etc.. I doubt that Nick will want them now ;)

68429007-M.jpg

And for those with the Silver 1200 Adventure I've come up with this colour scheme.....

68429002-M.jpg

And the same helmet,same stickers,this picture was taken with flash :D

68429000-M.jpg

Available in Large for panniers/luggage.

68429005-M.jpg

still want some!

just not sure on the colour... good mind to go to hughendens, pick up the adv. just to fit these new stickers, would the small ones look about right on the adv. rear carrier steve? nick

Nick Marshall said:
just not sure on the colour... good mind to go to hughendens, pick up the adv. just to fit these new stickers, would the small ones look about right on the adv. rear carrier steve? nick

Dunno right now but I'll tell you tomorrow when I get mine

:clap :bounce1 :thumb :D :hapybnce: :wave :jibberbig :hogroast

Hi Steve
I'm interested in a set of helmet GS stickers to go with the bike.
White or silver lettering with yellow flashes, is this possible, if so how much and how do we do the deal etc as it appears that as a "normal" member
I can't email you.( I use the term normal very loosely)
Cheers mate
Cess

Steve,

I'm with Nick on this one. Can you do the 1150 GSA tank and helmet stickers in blue, preferably reflective.

Richard 05 GSA (white and blue version) :thumb

Back
Top Bottom