Adventure Tank Graphics

2 wheel humvee

www.humvee-graphics.com
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I can now offer the Adventure Tank stickers in a range of colours;Black,Silver,Blue,Red,Yellow,White etc if you fancy a change at £22 inc postage to U.K.
I changed my Silver Adventure tank stickers from Red to Blue and had a trickle of enquiries from people,I've now had batches of the colours mentioned above made up and can order in special colours too.
PM me for more details :D
Steve.

like this.........................

Attachments

• dscf0160 resize.jpg
    dscf0160 resize.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 7,768
here's some I made earlier............
Black and silver (pic by Nokia-sorry)

Attachments

• gs b&silver.jpg
    gs b&silver.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 7,768
A complete set would normally comprise 2 sets tank stickers and a pair of R1150 GS scripts in any colour combination.
But we can sort out "one off" packages to suit your bike & luggage or whatever.........................;)

Attachments

• gs bl graphic.jpg
    gs bl graphic.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 7,701
I'd love some of the gs stickers for my ali luggage , can you give me a price on this in red ??

dave b said:
I'd love some of the gs stickers for my ali luggage , can you give me a price on this in red ??

I can't e-mail or PM you Dave,looks like you may have to become a forum sponsor (some of the benefits of this include the ability to send & receive Private Messages and the ability to post & reply in the for sale section-not to mention the privelige of posting a pic of yourself;) for all to see)
To answer your question,if you want 2 GS stickers with Black letters and Red Flashes it's £22 inc p&p
If you want them you'll get 2 R1150 GS stickers (Black numbers Red letters) thrown in for free :D
Steve.

Hi steve , yes that sounds good to me .Now the tricky bit if you can't contact me than i take it i can't contact you , looks like i'll have to be a sponsor .unless you want to give me contact details , but that up to you mate ..no probs either way if you don't ...cheers dave:thumb

dave b said:
Hi steve , yes that sounds good to me .Now the tricky bit if you can't contact me than i take it i can't contact you , looks like i'll have to be a sponsor .unless you want to give me contact details , but that up to you mate ..no probs either way if you don't ...cheers dave:thumb

For obvious reasons I'd rather not post e-mail/postal addresses or phone no's on the forum,click on the sponsor button and give me a shout when you're a sponsor,seems the best way to me ;)
Steve

Not meaning to offend but that’s not very cheap for a simple bit of vinyl cutting not worth more that £10 the pair

i should now my mates own a sign making Co.

Tuned.....I was quoted around 6 quid per logo when I was looking to change my flashes to blue ones.....I spose you could argue that you'd need 4 so that'd be at least £24.00 plus you'd have to do all the leg-work to get it all sorted....and at the time the shop I went to said I'd have to take the tracing and bring that in, so it'd be a bit of a fiddly job too.

£22 doesn't sound bad to me :)

TUNED IN said:
Not meaning to offend but that’s not very cheap for a simple bit of vinyl cutting not worth more that £10 the pair

i should now my mates own a sign making Co.

Well you know where to go for yours then:dabone

:hide

Do you have something small enough to fit on a helmet? What about in a reflective material, say silver?

JQ

Rugged Path said:
Whats the simplest way to remove the old one's?
Assuming a blow torch is out-of-the-question.

I've had success using heat:eek: though not the "direct" kind:rolleyes:
Pouring Hot water over the sticker/decal softens it up and aids removal-or a hair dryer I'm told...........Glue/Adhesive residue should then be removed with white spirit/alcohol wipe, or even some of the contents of your tank;)

Jolly Quick wrote............ Do you have something small enough to fit on a helmet? What about in a reflective material, say silver?

JQ

Let me know what wording you want,as long as I can take a trace from a bike,we are able to recreate the font and reduce it's size, and a reflective material is available I'll see what I can do-I get these done via a mate,I can but ask.............

;) Steve.

-or a hair dryer I'm told...........

Yep, that works brilliantly.

And you don't need me to tell you that there are good and bad times of the week to nick your wife's hairdryer, do you....?

Paul G
(the other)

Back
Top Bottom