Africa Twin - About the Bike

I've ditched the Termi idea !

My dealer has three full Termi systems coming in, two already sold. They've said I can take the third home and play about with it before deciding if I want it or not. I still think it's the best looking (full) system/end can and yes, it's almost a grand. But it does suit the bike from the pics I've seen and it would be rude to dismiss my dealers offer. :green gri

My dealer has three full Termi systems coming in, two already sold. They've said I can take the third home and play about with it before deciding if I want it or not. I still think it's the best looking (full) system/end can and yes, it's almost a grand. But it does suit the bike from the pics I've seen and it would be rude to dismiss my dealers offer. :green gri

Jesus I Wish I had your dealer Davey youll have to post some Pics up and give us a write up to what its like !!

Jesus I Wish I had your dealer

Yes, my dealer is brilliant. I took quite a bit of slagging about how they must run and hide when I walk in, but they're absolutely brilliant and not the poor sort that seems to be the case in parts of England. Small family run businesses are just the best. :thumb2

Seems many people agree that the pegs are too small. Personally, I haven't found them to be small, sitting or standing. I did change the footrests on my Versys and 12GS for bigger ones.....maybe I'll change my mind in due course. But for now, they're fine.

How did you conclude that, I never noticed the foot pegs on my test ride in a good or bad way - I used the pegs, they did their job

By doing some miles on the bike !!!
I have size 11s and the right foot knocks the exhaust header casing so my foot is angled out. Won't be a problem with the Pivot Pegz.

Most other owners have found the same problem so surprised you didn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tosserbollockery

Back
Top Bottom