Africa Twin-which colour would you go for............

Choose your weapon !!

• Total voters
JohnnyBullshitter, no crisis and not planning on selling the Versys . Quite fancy an AT as well though. Is that ok with you, dear ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tosserbollockery

FFs neither would pull the cap off your head :blast

It's not all about having power that you haven't got the talent to use !! I assume you've not ridden the latest Versys 1000 ?
It will see off any GS yet built in acceleration,if someone is so shallow as to see that as the be all and end all.:rolleyes:

JohnnyBullshitter

The fucking rich coming from you - you're always trying to show the rest of us how wonderful your life is..............like the 'Show us the view from yer hotel room' - cos yours is always somewhere in Mauritius (paid by BA)

Arsey is about right for you:rolleyes:

White Tricolour for me please. :beerjug:

The red is nice too, only the black rims put me off it (fed up with black rims)....the white on the seat I could live with.

The black AT.....yuk. I don't like black bikes generally.

Another thread hijacked by JohnnyJerkoff :comfort

Please no stupid comments-if you're not interested/JohnnyBoxer,then keep schtum !

I think you opening line invited a response so its a bit rich to then call it a hijack...

I hate to say it during this season of goodwill to all but you are making yourself look a silly billy

These threads make me larf so
I take it you are all best of friends really though aint ya !!

PS if anyone wants to swop a pair of Black wheels for Gold let me know Im in

I think you opening line invited a response so its a bit rich to then call it a hijack...

I hate to say it during this season of goodwill to all but you are making yourself look a silly billy

Fair point well made.I blame the 2 inch hole in my head and da drugs I'm on !
So apologies JB and I promise not to post up any more views of shite car parks/refuse bins etc from some mediocre hotel in a non-descript city ;)

These threads make me larf so
I take it you are all best of friends really though aint ya !!

PS if anyone wants to swop a pair of Black wheels for Gold let me know Im in

No,you can't have my gold wheels !! :blast

Fair point well made.I blame the 2 inch hole in my head and da drugs I'm on !
So apologies JB and I promise not to post up any more views of shite car parks/refuse bins etc from some mediocre hotel in a non-descript city ;)

No,you can't have my gold wheels !! :blast

No problem fella................heal quickly and hope all goes well

The new AT does look nice, I'm looking forward to seeing one in a dealers soon

No problem fella................heal quickly and hope all goes well

The new AT does look nice, I'm looking forward to seeing one in a dealers soon

Don't hold your Breath JB my dealer says end of Jan but more likely to be 1st-2nd week of Feb !!

Still I can justify it as a birthday prezzy if that's the case LOL :eek:

TBH I think it's one of the best looking big Adv bikes out there and looks pretty good in any of the colours......
I reckon I would just about be swayed by a black one (maybe with gold wheels if possible?) 'cos every other fecker would be on a multicoloured ones :)

Andres

Black...... The Tricolor looks very nice indeed but I like black bikes . Also the Tricolor will swiftly become to the Africa Twin what the Repsol scheme is to the Fireblade :)

Tri for me...but I'd have to swop the seat for a black one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom