Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: husky Nuda 900

husky Nuda 900

Anyone had one of these ? - recommendations or not - may be looking to buy if anyone doesn't put me off or has one for sale ?

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    My brother has one and loves it.

The Nuda R had some v nice kit on them as standard.

I really like the look of the R, and had an opportunity to buy one of the last ones at a heavily discounted price. But didn't.

I've got one.
    I bought it for two reasons: I fell instantly in love with the looks and as there weren't many about, I figured I wouldn't lose much on it if I decided to sell.
    Now...this is a proper bike. Not because it's aggressive and fast and stupidly impractical (it really is) and I need to constantly fight the urge to ride like a hooligan (I really do)...it's a proper bike because it makes me smile every time I take it out.

Then after an hour I'm completely knackered, so I take it home and go out on the GS...but I'm still laughing as I do.

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I like them a lot and have ridden a couple now; very nice indeed

Have you considered an Aprilla Shiver? Similar to a Nuda but a bit more of everything and would get my vote out of the two.

Andres
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!

I've ridden a Nuda R and preferred the KTM 990 SMR

Having said that I wish I'd never gotten rid of my old 950 SMR
    2016 BMW R1200 GS Triple Black
    2017 BMW R Nine-T Scrambler X
    1996 BMW R80 GS Basic
    1980 Kawasaki Z1300
    1962 BSA Gold Flash
    2002 Triumph Bonneville (Desert Sled)
    2003 Triumph Daytona 955i (Rob North Replica)
    2001 Yamaha T-Max Mk1

There's a guy on you tube called Royal Jordanian who puts a lot of vids up riding his nuda round London.

Hi

Thanks for all the replies sort of confirmed my thoughts that this could be the way to go. I sort of stumbled across the Nuda online and following a load of searching (Royal Jordainian included )found a web site that looked to have about 6 bikes for sale one of which is the loca dealer to me Husky Sport. Popped over for a chat to find out the website in question sort of linked with other sites and all the adverts were well out of date Anyway as fortune would have it they had a Nuda R in for a service so they let me have a sit on it and see if i could touch the ground.... good enought to be happy. It seems that the reliability is good and owners seem happy according to HS, they currently looks after the servicing of around 6/7 bikes so a reasnoable base to form an impression.
    Last year I went out on a Ducati Hypermotard and tested the new 821 engined bike but came away not convinced, this and the previous Hyper being the only other bikes in the running for me until the Nuda came along although I have yet to ride one...

I will just have to keep on looking and hope something turns up.

If anyone knows of a Nuda for sale 900 or R - or any that may be on the market soon please drop me a line on here it would be most appreciated.

Thanks

There is one on ebay £5300 classified ad. 12000 miles. Dodgy looking ad but it's in London so not far from you. Looks nice too (IMHO) with on off spray job.
    THE WISE OLD FOOL

If only it didn't have the paint job I'd be very keen to buy, have been hunting for last 3 months, 3700 made but seem to be pretty rare.

Quote Originally Posted by junglejim View Post
    There is one on ebay £5300 classified ad. 12000 miles. Dodgy looking ad but it's in London so not far from you. Looks nice too (IMHO) with on off spray job.
    I'm on the look out for one, but wouldn't touch that one with a barge pole.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nutty GSER View Post
    I'm on the look out for one, but wouldn't touch that one with a barge pole.
    Maybe not but if I lived in Hampshire and saw it for sale in London (just down the road) then I would consider looking at it. It costs nothing to look and could be interesting to talk to the seller who, who knows, may be genuine even if the bike turned out to be as it seems in the strange ad, a little suspicious. Anyway, I was just mentioning the ad as I thought it may help but obviously not. I'll get my coat.
    THE WISE OLD FOOL

I was lucky enough to buy one of the last new bikes. It's a great looking bike but I haven't ridden it yet as I've been working/living abroad but I've now retired and I'm really looking forward to trying it after all of the carbon goodies are fitted... I'll let you know what it's like :-)

You will love it.

I managed after 9 months searching to pick one up earlier this year.

My only warning - if it is an R model - go a bit easy on the brakes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast