Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Weathers kinda nice - time to ride!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern jock View Post
    You've been back for how long exactly?

Saying that I'm only 2 weeks back after 3 weeks in the States so can't winge. But will.
    2 weeks back after 3 weeks in Greek Peloponnese, Macedonia & Albania..I know, mustn't grumble but I will as well
    I'm in need of a 2 year plan to escape the constraints/repetition/fuckwitted colleagues and get into a situation that will allow me/us to travel at will....Oh bugger, realisation

Quote Originally Posted by mspenz View Post
    2 weeks back after 3 weeks in Greek Peloponnese, Macedonia & Albania..I know, mustn't grumble but I will as well
    I'm in need of a 2 year plan to escape the constraints/repetition/fuckwitted colleagues and get into a situation that will allow me/us to travel at will....Oh bugger, realisation
    I've made my plan official and finish in December. Ski pass bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern jock View Post
    I've made my plan official and finish in December. Ski pass bought.
    That is a bloody good plan, all the best
    I'll see you out on the hill at some point and maybe get a day on skins when the weather behaves!

That is a bloody good plan, all the best
    I'll see you out on the hill at some point and maybe get a day on skins when the weather behaves!
    Game on

Thumbs up Back in the saddle

After a prolonged and still ongoing battle with medical issues, eldest son got "back on the horse" yesterday for the 1st time in over 4 months . . . . .

Of course we did some dirt

Great to have you riding along side me again Neil

SteveT

Good news about Neil Steve, pass on my best wishes and I hope that he keeps improving

Good news about Neil Steve, pass on my best wishes and I hope that he keeps improving
    Cheers Mike

A couple of piccies from this mornings wanderings . . . . .

SteveT

Thumbs up Out again

Seeing as the time is drawing near when I put Big Bird to bed for the winter, and as it is almost officially winter, what with the clocks going back, I thought I’d best give the big girl a run out into the autumnal leaves before she’s tucked up for the winter.

Bridge of Balgie always lends itself to a good ride out, so orf I set, wending my way sarf via mainly small roads and the odd big one.

Plenty of orange and yellow hues dangling from the trees . . . .

Stopped for a brew next to the local war memorial . . . . . .

And me being me, when a wood calls me into it’s midst, I’m always happy to explore . . . .

Heading further south, took this nice scenic shot back towards the Glen . . . . .

As I topped the road near the dam, the clouds were doing their best to out run each other . . . . .

The clouds omen was not a good one – the run back north was accompanied by a very, very strong cross wind. Glen Shee was fun, but I chickened out of trying to ride side saddle over the Lecht, so took the long road home via the Cabrach.

Nice way to spend a Saturday

SteveT

Thumbs up

Not raining - time to ride

SteveT

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345