2015 Photos Thread - Please Join-in

2e8860f920b8644eb2a97d1a3b50f466.jpg

This morning in Wicklow.

Sent using a Jedi mind trick!

That is a cracking picture... I'd love to be in Wicklow right now, rather than the pissing rain and mud in Somerset.

Dave

Finally getting some shape on my 2015 photos after falling out of love with Photobucket :green gri

First day out was in the mucky stuff with some other eejits :rolleyes:

First event of the year was the Photo Rally 'do' at the start of Feb.
On the Saturday I had to bring Hairnet to Tuam to get his sugar hit :augie -

Big smilie head on Bogman cos he won something :clap -

First point of 2015 -

Second point -

It’s not cold, honest :D -

A day out with Daichi & John Aero -

Couple of weeks later I did the PR point at Johnny Fox’s -

And then Wickla -

One for Bin -

And some more bimbling -

End of Feb, doing some ‘work’ for the Laragh event -

First w/e in March. More ‘work’ -

But then I took no pictures at the event itself :(

I'm really enjoying looking through all the photos here, some nice memories :beerjug:

2015 bike stuff for me:

2014 in the Cambrian mountains on my Tomos and revisited in 2015 on a slightly larger bike :)

Keeping awake on a long Autopista haul

Finally throwing away my old Tuareg jacket after some 15 years of sterling service. Possibly the best jacket I've ever owned :(

Andres

Susten Pass in September 2015.

Attachments

• Susten01.jpg
    Susten01.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 232
had 3 long weekends in scotland last year,and in every one it feckin pissed down. ill be doing the same this year.

Attachments

• scotland 2015.jpg
    scotland 2015.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 211
I'm really enjoying looking through all the photos here, some nice memories :beerjug:

2015 bike stuff for me:

2014 in the Cambrian mountains on my Tomos and revisited in 2015 on a slightly larger bike :)

Keeping awake on a long Autopista haul

Finally throwing away my old Tuareg jacket after some 15 years of sterling service. Possibly the best jacket I've ever owned :(

Andres

WHY throw it away ?? can you not reproof it ? or just use it with a wp overjacket ?

@ Jockser, roger dat Duckett's Grove!

btw, my 13 year old rallye jacket had to cut up in Riyadh, does not owe me much, at least 100k kms, good value...

Thought I'd add my years takings into the mix . . . .

I started 2015 by saying good bye to this beast after nearly 6 years in my custody

April saw me heading for the bombing range up at Durness to watch the Navy and Air Force doing their thing on exercise Joint Warrior. My steed for the trip – my ‘ickle F658GS

In May I attended a little event at Strontian, again on the F658GS. Took in a few local dirty bits, as well as the Kinlochleven loop.

In June I decided to watch the sunset from the west coast at Gairloch on the longest day, using the machine that I got to replace the @ - an orange F8GS

Not one to leave the west coast alone for long, I took a run out with one of them toilet (WC)1200GS’s in August

In September I combined another little rally with a trip to Ireland, using the ‘ickle F658GS. My eldest lad joined me for the first part of the trip on his latest ride, a F8GS

Quite glen campsite

More father and son bonding on the dirt roads

Ireland

Did I mention I was doing the Paddy Dakar

After the days fun, the evening presentation was followed by a chat from 2 real Dakar riders – Nicolas Boyer and Chris Cork (No 116 on this years event)

Heading home

A good year was had, with over 12.5k miles covered in all me wanderings

SteveT

:cool:

End of March was FishDash time. But I took no pictures of the run :blast

Did the Silent Valley Photo point on my way home.
And saw this big scary monster at my bike :eek:

Went to Kilbeggan Show with Hairnet in April -

Niiccee...

The Eating Machine in action. Most peeps would eat one at a time :augie

Tried to get him onto a bicycle to burn off the 99's in the Blooms but he was having none of it

Back
Top Bottom