Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: It's back!

getting away with it so far! Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapaud View Post
    Many thanks again to all who have replied.
    This year's event will be epic. We have our place in Devon up for sale and this will be the last ever Devon Wee kend.

We are currently in South of France sourcing new property with more land etc. Today we saw awesome property with lots of camping space and nice swimming pool. It is bordered by forests so you can enjoy trail riding in either the local forests or further into the Pyrenees.
    Sounds great Sid.

Put me down for the first French weekend!

Stay Frosty Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I did respond on FB but for the sake of completeness, 1 body, 1 bike, 1 tent please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ready To >> Rest

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Hi Sid,
    Bonjour.....guess you'll be hoping we stay in the EU then?!!!! Or they'll treat you as an immigrant- bung you off to Calais or somewhere. Also, dump the Bentley and get a real car, a 2CV- mandatory for a french landowner.

Anyhow, assuming they let you out of France OK, would you please put Dave and I down for the weekend please (that's Oldenoughtoknowbetter Dave!). That'll be 2 tents, 2 adults (?) and 2 bikes,plus the usual food etc please! Will you be doing Continental breakfasts then?

Merci,
    Cheers Sid -
    Roger
    Last edited by Roger Chatterton; 04-04-16 at 15:23. Reason: forgot crucial info
    Kite Recording Studio
    www.kitestudio.co.uk

Are there places still available? 800 GS riders welcome? 1 bike, 1 tent, 1 me if so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Sid.

There is a slight change of plan and we will be unable to bring a tent, so is it possible to book 1 b&b room please for one couple - the other couple will have a tent.

Please let us know any contact details we need - many many thanks.

D

Quote Originally Posted by gspod View Post
    Hi Sid.

There is a slight change of plan and we will be unable to bring a tent, so is it possible to book 1 b&b room please for one couple - the other couple will have a tent.

Please let us know any contact details we need - many many thanks

D
    Sorry ignore that last post, camping is back on

Sid.....I now won't be in attendance @ your magnificent weekend.......so I'll look forward to the France extravaganza instead
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Back again

Sid - I really enjoyed your event a couple of years ago, can you squeeze me in this year, one bike, one tent and maybe two of us - although Mrs B may decide B&B is the way ahead!
    Could I also book one of your bikes to do the endure course, I would take my GSA but I'd probably drop it!

Following a new path Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Sorry Sid, I have a date clash - no longer able to attend. Have fun guys..

Sorry I've not posted for a while. We still have room for more. I will soon do a count up and then confirm booking arrangements and costs etc. This years event will be the best ever.

Apologies, but I won't be able to make your weekend Sid. Good luck with the move to France and I hope to meet you there sometime.

Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex, England.
    Hi,

We may have met at some UKGSER events during the last 6 years.

Please put my name (Richard) and my youngest son aged 14 years (pillion) on the list of attendees.
    We shall be riding on my 2015 GSA TE and to your event with GSEddie and a friend.
    Camping for all.

I am trying to encourage my wife to join us on her old Aprilia Pegaso 650 (Rotax 655) with our eldest son aged 15 but alas she is not interested at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Crapaud View Post
    Sorry I've not posted for a while. We still have room for more. I will soon do a count up and then confirm booking arrangements and costs etc. This years event will be the best ever.
    Now 3 bikes and tents from Lancashire please

Not really ridden a great deal off road, would I be able to have a go on one of your bikes please ?

I'm in, as per FB contact Sid, probably in the camper. I may have the GS, may have my mountain bike, may go walking. If there's any preference for me leading a route on either of those, let me know. I will warn you that the GS turning up with me is subject to getting my trailer extension bar fitted, so that I can tow it with my demountable rig, otherwise it's mountain biking or walking. .

If quitters never win and winners never quit... What idiot came up with 'Quit while you're ahead'??????

Might sound daft Sid, but don't forget some directions to get to you!!!
    Looking forward to the weekend
    👍🏼

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast