It's back!

Oh, go on then, count me in. I'll book up and pay up and if I don't go then someone else can go in my place or Sid's charity of choice can have the cash.

Hope that's okay. Me, motorbike and a tent please.

Count us in please. Me, wife, one or two bikes and /or one car, tent and dog.

Me too please, 1 bike,1 tent,1 me.
Cheers,Kav

The local disabled group will be joining us on the Saturday afternoon and all surplus monies raised will be for their benefit. I have just acquired a minibus for them with built in wheelchair lift and it would be nice if we could fund its use and have "Supported by UKGSER.com" signed on the side of the bus.

The need for funds has just increased! The cam belt snapped last outing but fortunately I had already driven everyone home including lady in wheelchair. I'm now trying to source replacement engine and find friendly mechanic/garage to fit it.

The group have used all their reserves so any funds we can raise will be vital for them.

So the more pints of Devon cider that you drink, the more money we raise. :) A win win if ever there was.

I should have said earlier, bike and tent please.
Gibby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do believe I be confirming my spot for this.....likely to be car/trailer/EXC and a tent :D

Hi Sid
please put me down two peeps one tent 2 bikes

Cheers
Eddie

Many thanks again to all who have replied.
This year's event will be epic. We have our place in Devon up for sale and this will be the last ever Devon Wee kend.:(

We are currently in South of France sourcing new property with more land etc. Today we saw awesome property with lots of camping space and nice swimming pool. It is bordered by forests so you can enjoy trail riding in either the local forests or further into the Pyrenees.

Many thanks again to all who have replied.
This year's event will be epic. We have our place in Devon up for sale and this will be the last ever Devon Wee kend.:(

We are currently in South of France sourcing new property with more land etc. Today we saw awesome property with lots of camping space and nice swimming pool. It is bordered by forests so you can enjoy trail riding in either the local forests or further into the Pyrenees.

Sounds great Sid.

Put me down for the first French weekend! :beerjug:

I did respond on FB but for the sake of completeness, 1 body, 1 bike, 1 tent please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Sid,
Bonjour.....guess you'll be hoping we stay in the EU then?!!!! Or they'll treat you as an immigrant- bung you off to Calais or somewhere. Also, dump the Bentley and get a real car, a 2CV- mandatory for a french landowner.

Anyhow, assuming they let you out of France OK, would you please put Dave and I down for the weekend please (that's Oldenoughtoknowbetter Dave!). That'll be 2 tents, 2 adults (?) and 2 bikes,plus the usual food etc please! Will you be doing Continental breakfasts then?

Merci,
Cheers Sid -
Roger

Last edited:
Are there places still available? 800 GS riders welcome? 1 bike, 1 tent, 1 me if so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Sid.

There is a slight change of plan and we will be unable to bring a tent, so is it possible to book 1 b&b room please for one couple - the other couple will have a tent.

Please let us know any contact details we need - many many thanks.

D :thumby:

Hi Sid.

There is a slight change of plan and we will be unable to bring a tent, so is it possible to book 1 b&b room please for one couple - the other couple will have a tent.

Please let us know any contact details we need - many many thanks

D :thumby:

Sorry ignore that last post, camping is back on

Sid.....I now won't be in attendance @ your magnificent weekend.......so I'll look forward to the France extravaganza instead :D

Back again

Sid - I really enjoyed your event a couple of years ago, can you squeeze me in this year, one bike, one tent and maybe two of us - although Mrs B may decide B&B is the way ahead!
Could I also book one of your bikes to do the endure course, I would take my GSA but I'd probably drop it!

Sorry Sid, I have a date clash - no longer able to attend. Have fun guys..

Sorry I've not posted for a while. We still have room for more. I will soon do a count up and then confirm booking arrangements and costs etc. This years event will be the best ever.

Apologies, but I won't be able to make your weekend Sid. Good luck with the move to France and I hope to meet you there sometime.

Hi,

We may have met at some UKGSER events during the last 6 years. :aidan

Please put my name (Richard) and my youngest son aged 14 years (pillion) on the list of attendees.
We shall be riding on my 2015 GSA TE and to your event with GSEddie and a friend. :rob :green gri
Camping for all. :camping

I am trying to encourage my wife to join us on her old Aprilia Pegaso 650 (Rotax 655) with our eldest son aged 15 but alas she is not interested at this moment.
:nenau

Back
Top Bottom