It's back!

That's a good point. So, just a bed needed.:thumb

Are you going?
Unfortunately it's Sophies birthday weekend so I'll have to skip it. Might pop over for a few hours of I can get a pass out.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it's Sophies birthday weekend so I'll have to skip it. Might pop over for a few hours of I can get a pass out.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

See you in "Tapas corner" :D

Yes please... One me, one tent, one bike....

If those two are going then i'm in:beerjug: one for camping please:thumb

More attractions

Good news is that we will have the hovercraft available for rides. Obviously with my history of running people over, I won't be allowed near it :). However, an experienced qualified pilot will be available and we can use the large level field alongside.

Bad news is to remind folks that we have an absolute limit of 60 attendees after which we will have reserve list.

Yes please, if I'm not too late. Me, plus motorhome or possibly bike and tent. Can I decide nearer the time? :thumb2

Hi I'm new to UKgser's so I would like to come to some event this year & this one sounds good to me so pls count me & GS

Can be ordered...if 9 others want to chip in. 500 for the truck for the weekend plus petrol?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

You may be having a small contingent (possibly 4 bikes) having a wander down from Lancs for the weekend if that would be OK :)

Hi. Sorry not been around as had internet problems. Thanks for the interest so far. Still plenty of room but we have to limit the numbers to 60.

I'll post more details soon.

Hi. Sorry not been around as had internet problems. Thanks for the interest so far. Still plenty of room but we have to limit the numbers to 60.

How many are you up to Sid?

I was thinking of casually mentioning it to the missus the week before ... :augie

Am hoping to be able to confirm attendence next week......if the no.s limit hasn't been exceeded ;)

Back
Top Bottom