It's back!

Sorry I've not posted for a while. We still have room for more. I will soon do a count up and then confirm booking arrangements and costs etc. This years event will be the best ever.

Now 3 bikes and tents from Lancashire please :)

Not really ridden a great deal off road, would I be able to have a go on one of your bikes please ? :)

I'm in, as per FB contact Sid, probably in the camper. I may have the GS, may have my mountain bike, may go walking. If there's any preference for me leading a route on either of those, let me know. I will warn you that the GS turning up with me is subject to getting my trailer extension bar fitted, so that I can tow it with my demountable rig, otherwise it's mountain biking or walking. :thumb2.

Might sound daft Sid, but don't forget some directions to get to you!!!
Looking forward to the weekend
👍🏼

Not really ridden a great deal off road, would I be able to have a go on one of your bikes please ? :)

No problem. The Honda crf230 is perfect bike for off road novices and anyone looking for gentle easy ride.
KTM 300 is only for experienced nutters.
Happy for people to use the bikes. I have developed the enduro course as I'm trying to get fit for Dawn to Dusk at end August.

Just checked my Paypal account and we have 20 people booked in and paid so far.

I'm totally confused between real names, forum names and Paypal names but I'm sure I'll sort it out when you all get here.:)

Plenty of room left but please don't all leave it until the last few days to sign up....

I'm away in Jersey from tomorrow, then its my son's stag night next weekend in Bournemouth so not back home for a week. He gets married on 17th July so we are rather busy for next month.

I'm calling into the micro brewery today to order the beer etc:beerjug::beer: They usually force me to sample some before I confirm the order.

Back
Top Bottom