Cannon BMW Braintree.

Bazil's Dad

Reaction score
I bought a new GSA in July from Adam Paris at Cannon BMW. Arranged for extra toys to be fitted and collected the bike. All OK thus far. A short while ago, the bike would not start, so I popped into Cannon and they sold me a charger which plugs straight into the socket by the right handle bar. The bike still not working so Cannon picked the bike up, tested the battery which was found to be faulty and replaced it under warranty. They cleaned the bike, returned it promptly and no fuss. No charge for collecting the bike. I am very impressed.

Yes, I agree. Adam is a very nice guy I bought a GSA off him, not pushy at all. He's a Norwich fan but then no body is perfect.
:D

The first thing they did was to sell you a charger and you're very impressed :blast If they had come out to look at your 6 month old bike and brought a meter, a charger and a spare battery just in case - that would've been impressive.

The first thing they did was to sell you a charger and you're very impressed :blast If they had come out to look at your 6 month old bike and brought a meter, a charger and a spare battery just in case - that would've been impressive.

I concur fully!
How about they refund you for the charger and as a good will gesture allow you to retain it?

Back
Top Bottom