Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Hello all

Hi All,

We are a BMW Motorrad retailer based in Gloucestershire. We have just become a sponsor on here so that we can provide forum members with discounted rates for Genuine Parts & Accessories plus Advice and Bike Sales.

Distance is no problem if you need anything from us as we use Parcel Force to deliver your parts quickly to you.

We will throw some special offers your way very soon, plus if you guys have any ideas we are always willing to see what we can do for you.

In the mean time if you have any requests please send us a PM or email us directly at motorradparts@cotswoldgroup.com

Many Thanks

Nick
    Parts Advisor
    Cotswold BMW Motorrad Cheltenham
    Main Phone: 01242 335 355
    Email: motorradparts@cotswoldgroup.com

Cotswold Motor Group
    Corinthian Park
    Corinthian Way
    Cheltenham
    GL51 6UP

Welcome Nick
    I'm sure your presence here will be of benefit to tossers as well as yourselves.

Bit far for me but welcome here all the same.

Hi Popell,

Thanks for the welcome. I have just amended my post to include delivery information if this is of use to you.

Many thanks
    Parts Advisor

Cotswold Motor Group
    Corinthian Park
    Corinthian Way
    Cheltenham
    GL51 6UP

Nice one, Nick. It's always good to have a few dealers on here, so we can get the best deal!

What biscuits and refreshments do you offer, as these things are very important if we are to come in and see you?

Hi and welcome

Look forward to meeting you soon Nick..

Huntingdonshire (Cambridgeshire) & Bedfordshire
    I am sometimes in Stroud so if you have a decent cafe on the premises then I will pop in to browse

Thanks guys for the warm welcome, really appreciated. For those who want to pop down and see us you are more than welcome. Coffee and biscuits are free and will be great to see you and have a chat.

Kind regards

Nick
    Parts Advisor

Cotswold Motor Group
    Corinthian Park
    Corinthian Way
    Cheltenham
    GL51 6UP

Quote Originally Posted by cotswoldmotorrad View Post
    Hi All,

We are a BMW Motorrad retailer based in Gloucestershire. We have just become a sponsor on here so that we can provide forum members with discounted rates for Genuine Parts & Accessories plus Advice and Bike Sales.

Distance is no problem if you need anything from us as we use Parcel Force to deliver your parts quickly to you.

We will throw some special offers your way very soon, plus if you guys have any ideas we are always willing to see what we can do for you.

In the mean time if you have any requests please send us a PM or email us directly at motorradparts@cotswoldgroup.com

Many Thanks

Nick
    Nicely done chaps...always beneficial to save a few quid on parts etc and good on you for getting involved with the forum.....

Good customer service is a rare things these days, and I specifically won't use my local dealership for anything due to poor customer service experiences.....
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Thanks bounce, great to hear from you.

We are right behind you on the customer service front, we also believe that great customer service should be a given and not a rarity.

Kind regards

Nick
    Parts Advisor

Cotswold Motor Group
    Corinthian Park
    Corinthian Way
    Cheltenham
    GL51 6UP

Thanks guys for the warm welcome, really appreciated. For those who want to pop down and see us you are more than welcome. Coffee and biscuits are free and will be great to see you and have a chat.

Kind regards

Nick
    We need more biscuit detail. Are we talking chocolate digestives, or jammy dodgers? I'll take a picture of the biscuit cupboard next time I go to Bahnstormer, for reference.

Currently a nice selection of twin pack assortment bickies...but Foxes bisquits might come our way if we can sway management
    Parts Advisor

Cotswold Motor Group
    Corinthian Park
    Corinthian Way
    Cheltenham
    GL51 6UP

Hi Nick,

How come when I call and leave a message for you to call me back no one does?

I'm afraid you've been loosing my business to Motorworks due to the un-returned calls.

Tom

Top chaps at Cotswold. Got a good deal when exchanging my 14 plate GS for a 15 plate Adv after a corrosion issue. All painlessly dealt with...... Recommended +++

I'll be in with Graham to abuse your coffee supply this weekend Nick.............. And I never knew you had a biscuit supply ! !

Pete.

we also believe that great customer service should be a given and not a rarity.

In that case could you make sure there's a good supply of Jammy Dodgers. Ta
    KEA

I like Cotswold... I can vouch that the coffee is excellent... Can't speak about biscuits as I have never noticed any... I think we need pictorial evidence..... I think that sweets would be better... Honda had lollipops.... That's the sort of thing has you switching brand! So jammy dodgers and sweets.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast