Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello all

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by topcat2006 View Post
    Hi Nick,

How come when I call and leave a message for you to call me back no one does?

I'm afraid you've been loosing my business to Motorworks due to the un-returned calls.

Tom
    Hi Tom,

I am very sorry that you have had that experience and you have had to go to another retailer, that is never a nice situation to be forced into and something we would not wish for. We have had a lot of changes for the better over the past year including more staff and systems to help us answer your calls and emails. It would be great to show you what we can do, maybe pop round for a coffee and a chat and I will introduce you to us all and hopefully restore your trust back in us?

Kind regards

Nick
    Parts Advisor
    Cotswold BMW Motorrad Cheltenham
    Main Phone: 01242 335 355
    Email: motorradparts@cotswoldgroup.com

Cotswold Motor Group
    Corinthian Park
    Corinthian Way
    Cheltenham
    GL51 6UP

Been dealing with these guys for the last 8 years and have had good service from them plus they look after me but they work around me as I am away most of the time which is a big help to me. Yes it can be costly but that works for me.

Nick where you been hiding the biscuits!!!!!!!!! Will be in the weekend as need new boot clips.

Sent from my
    iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again guys for all the welcomes and reply's. There have been a few changes for the better here at Cotswolds and biscuits are one of them, Jammy Dodgers though seem to be a popular request so will have to give a few hints to management... Photo evidence of the new biscuits attached
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Parts Advisor
    Cotswold BMW Motorrad Cheltenham
    Main Phone: 01242 335 355
    Email: motorradparts@cotswoldgroup.com

Cotswold Motor Group
    Corinthian Park
    Corinthian Way
    Cheltenham
    GL51 6UP

Nick
    Alex must be worried about the cost of those posh biscuits but please all put your spare shrapnel in the air ambulance tub as we all know it may save our lives as some point!

Sent from my
    iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick has helped me out a few times and has always gone a little bit further to assist.
    Coffee always plentiful but where do you hide those biscuits then??

Looking forward to seeing Alex flipping burgers next weekend
    Ric

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12