BMW 1000 XR - GS 1200

motolisbon

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im planning to leave my GS 1200, and buy this new BMW XR 1000, what do you thing?

Opinions are welcome!! :beerjug:

Hugs

Yes, DO IT!!!!

Watching you ride that fast without gloves sent a shiver down my spine, but I guess if you come off at that speed your hands will be the least of your worries!:p

Everybody keeps on about vibration through the handlebars this varies from bike to bike and smooths out as you put miles on the bike, fitted grip puppy's to mine and don,t feel much if at all any, thought I would be a gsa man for life but the Xr has changed that
Vibration apart if any the ride and smile on your face at the end of your ride is priceless, one thing I would say is the Xr is possessed and makes you ride like a demon lol

Get one, I am going to do the same switch :) Just waiting for delivery

I love mine. Just come back from the IOM which was great fun especially riding over the mountain. Off the long way to Nice on Friday and can't wait.

Test rode the GS and XR. XR great bike, will do everything you ask of it, but lacks character.

I had a go on a R nine T today and thought about swapping my XR for it until I rode the XR home. But I did like the R nine T.

I had a go on a R nine T today and thought about swapping my XR for it until I rode the XR home. But I did like the R nine T.

Funny you should say that as my XR will be in for a little warranty work on thursday and staying overnight and I am rather hoping for a 9T as a loaner

Back
Top Bottom