Blackloonies Doo 26th March

How many for lunch? Might struggle at the Strathardle Inn seeing as it's Easter but I'll give them a bell

I've PMd Bhud to try and book the Strathardle. When I phoned at lunchtime, all I got was the answer machine and I'm at work so no point in me leaving a message

Late arrival.

Hello all. I have just joined the site after buying a 2006 GSA recently from Leasky.

I am very keen to meet some of the folk from the site and would like to come to the Blackloonies event if there is still room. I would like to come to the lunch too if there is a spare seat.

Love the bike and looking forward to meeting some other GSers.

Squirrel.

How many you booking for Ronnie...I'll either fone or drop by..

Squirrel..... more the merrier.

Wully...you are right....they are a disgrace.....

A table for 15 at about 1330 Gerry. I am trying to get through.
Welcome squirrel another poor sole from aberdoom.

Ronnie
Aberdeen Angus
Bhud
Spodge
Gerry
Phil the filth tbc
Andy
Beattle
Dave Bonsor
Smirky
Flash tbc
Wully
Leasky
Northern Jock
John
Garfield
Doyle
Cabby
Spiff - new blood to be confirmed
Squirrel

15 covers for 1.30 pm booked...hoping to get in the Bar, but it being Easter sat may have to go in restaurant. So now 14 others turn up please!

PS Cullen Skink highly recommended.....

:beerjug:

Sad not to be able to join you guys when your just 10 miles down the road from me, still I'm so looking forward to my Good Friday stripping out a cooling tower ready for the painting team, then rebuilding it Easter Monday.

Have a good one and see you next time

Dane

15 covers for 1.30 pm booked...hoping to get in the Bar, but it being Easter sat may have to go in restaurant. So now 14 others turn up please!

Me and Dave Bonsor will be there for 1.30 :jager Cheers Gerry :beerjug:

Thanks for this Gerry. Squiral and I will be traveling together and will be in the bar for 1pm. I will be wearing a red carnation and carrying a copy of the Times....:thumb2:beerjug::beer:

Took a run up through Braemar and Glenshee today to find the location for next weekend. Cracking day and a balmy 18.5 degrees to boot :thumb2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 110
Ronnie
Aberdeen Angus
Bhud
Spodge
Gerry
Phil the filth tbc
Andy
Beattle
Dave Bonsor
Smirky
Flash tbc
Wully
Leasky
Northern Jock
John
Garfield
Doyle
Cabby
Spiff - new blood to be confirmed
Squirrel
Wideparting possible.

Have to pull out of staying the night i'm afraid,but hoping to pop in until the drink starts taking effect on folk.So i'll be away by 15.00hrs!

Looks a good turnout .

Just a wee heads up about the accomodation etc:

all bedding (duvets etc) is provided and there are excellent shower facilities. All you need to do do is turn up with your kerry oot :jager

Oh and PLEASE....can everyone pay Gerry on arrival so that we aren't fecking around on Sunday morning trying to work out who's still to pay, so that Gerry can balance his books (on his eyebrows) :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom