Recommend me a sat nav app

co pilot - not free but maps are downloaded so you don't need to use data connection if that helps. Paid around £12 for mine

Map Factor Navigation.

Free and uses OSM. You can download maps for any country and use it in offline mode with gps signal. Ive used it many times its brilliant for free application.

Another vote for "Here Maps'. Was Nokia, but now owned by Mercedes-Benz/BMW/Audi.

You download the maps to your phone and it works offline. So not using up your data allowance. I have the whole of Europe's mapping on my phone and it amounts to 9.3GB

Another recommendation for copilot.

I think they may do a free version, but the paid version is pretty cheap and it's a great bit of software.

Customer service was very good when I needed it back when the app was first released.

Google maps is already on your phone and can be used off line.

from the dark side this was sent

Yet another +1 for Co-Pilot. Not free but top quality including text to speech for street names. I took mine on my iPhone to Barcelona and Siena last year. The Spanish and Italian accent/pronunciation had us in stitches.

I've been using CoPilot for the past week in the USA and it works really well and is easy is plot scenic routes by either dragging the A-B route or adding waypoints.

It's much better than the Here GPS app and was a bargain at £5 :thumby:

We have CoPilot preprogrammed into our system at work it's so unpredictable and generally crap that I use TomTom on my own iPhone

Back
Top Bottom