re map

jack930

Reaction score
Hi

Just had a new exhaust put on the gs and she is running slightly rich,, any one know where i can get a re map in the sw

cheers

Put a power commander on it and do it yourself with a laptop, customising the map to suit your own wants/needs is a piece of piss. That way if you make any further changes in the future you can adjust it as you need to, especially if you sell it and want to put the original exhaust back on.

I'm surprised it's running rich unless you've fitted a more restrictive exhaust :confused:

Hilltop will rewrite your ECU if you send it to them. Not quite as spot on as a custom one for your bike but would address your fuelling issues.

Andres

cheers ,,i say running rich ,ot it just could be me not use to boxer engine as i seem to get more of a fuel smell, and its poping on the over run alot more ? its runnig good and not hunting, so it might just be me

Had mine ( 2012 GS) done at Hilltop after removing the cat and flappy valve. Not cheap , but by far the best money I've spent on the bike so far. Even the guys that I regularly ride out with have noticed the difference.

Back
Top Bottom