1340 Electra Glide!

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Will most likely be putting my Glide up for sale over the next few weeks to fund house renovations.

Whilst I sort my shit out if anybody is looking for a good, reasonably priced big twin get in touch..

BHT - if you are unhappy with this post feel free to nuke as I'll be getting an advert up soon enough...

Cor...what are you like!

Don't do it, just don't.

Why sell a bike to renovate the house, you can't really do much renovating on what the old snotter is worth anyway.

What you gonna be able to do, decorate half a room ?

You've let me down, you've let yourself down, you've let your whole family down.
Do you even realise what you've done.
Sickened I am, fucking sickened.

Go on. . . . fucking sell it, see if I care.

I'm gonna furiously comb the hair on my favorite purple my little pony for a couple of hours to calm myself down, the one with the lovely blue eyes.

Sickened !

Keep it, sell everything else! When I was a thrusting young blade like you I was always changing Harleys but no more! My 96 is 'a keeper' as JD would say.

You slip into an old bike like a well worn seaboot or girlfriend :D

Lovely...
Can I buy it please and then get you barred from Le Hog for not having a Harley? :bounce1

Juknow what !
I'm gonna buy it myself, I'll send one of the russians round with the cash as a distraction, once the moneys handed over,I'll just wander up the driveway with a can of petrol and soak the snotter and probably the new chav bike and fucking torch the fucking whole place.

Juknow what !
I'm gonna buy it myself, I'll send one of the russians round with the cash as a distraction, once the moneys handed over,I'll just wander up the driveway with a can of petrol and soak the snotter and probably the new chav bike and fucking torch the fucking whole place.

I can see a flaw in that plan.

I can see a flaw in that plan.

Fuck the fucking fuck , off.

That fucking twizzer has done this just to wind me up, today of all fucking days.
I'm one thousanth of an inch away from getting on a bus, sitting behind some lovely young girl with long hair, carefully easing a handful of her lovely velvety hair over the seat and gently chewing it behind her.

I am this fucking close. ( makes a tiny gap between finger and thumb )

Will most likely be putting my Glide up for sale over the next few weeks to fund house renovations.

Whilst I sort my shit out if anybody is looking for a good, reasonably priced big twin get in touch..

BHT - if you are unhappy with this post feel free to nuke as I'll be getting an advert up soon enough...

Just stop being a knob.

Guys......thanks for all the lovely words...but see, this is just a part of a much larger plan......

Any way..... glide for sell..PM for lovely lovely info....

Can I borrow it over the Le Hog weekend ....

Guys......thanks for all the lovely words...but see, this is just a part of a much larger plan......

Any way..... glide for sell..PM for lovely lovely info....

Tell us all about this larger plan why donchya! It's alway good to air an issue on here. You can guarantee a sympathetic ear and sound, impartial advise.

Tell us all about this larger plan why donchya!

He means he'll flog the proper harley for three grand, spunk it all on paint an fucking daydow fucking rails and nice fucking skirting boards and fucking green fleck carpet with matching FUCKING curtains.

Then he'll PCP some fucking brand new bad ass harley ma fucking Davidson accountant special for 24 grand with monthly repayments of £57.40 and a bubble payment of £22000.00

Fucking Twizzle !
He should re-name himself . SPACK.

Ok. A cunning conspiracy coup d'etat to start a 30 page meandering muddled and meaningless For Sale thread in the FS section. It will twist and turn like a tortured trout on the line of an angler that keeps dropping his hat.

All the allocated hard drive space on the site will be consumed and BHTs yacht will sink under the weight of it all. Jackass dave will have no way of selling all the bikes he has just purchased, will see the error of his ways and be resurrected as the true embodiment of considered and prudential motorcycle ownership.

Well done Twizz. :clap

Back
Top Bottom