New "biker friendly" cafe opening on A11

GS-Jonesy

Reaction score
Opens on the 21st March on the northbound carriage way just past Attleborough (opposite Mr D's Diner and the BP/M&S garage) on the site next to the Shell garage where the Burger King was 8-10 years ago.

They are also seeking a licence for a motorcycle franchise apparently. Not sure what brand but apparently something not currently available in Norfolk.

Maybe do a East Anglia meet there to check it out and meet a few new faces?

Would also be nice to show support to the new owners who have apparently been motorcyclists for 40 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was trying to figure it out and came up with Moto Guzzi or Aprilia...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popped into the new cafe over the Easter weekend. Can definitely recommend the bacon baps!! :clap

It was very biker friendly and welcoming but lacked a bit of atmosphere. It could do with some background music and wi-fi. These may well be things in the pipeline though as it hadn't been opened that long.

I called in this afternoon, friendly people behind the counter, large clean eating and seating area. I was the only customer in.

Neat touch with a rack of lockers that will take gear and helmets in the entrance hall way.

Shop empty, due to open sometime soonish. Car parking in front of windows in the eating area, bike parking around the side with no
view from inside. That is not going to work for me.

Update folks

I live about 5 mins away. Been there a few times. ONCE to eat. That was enough. Won't do that again. :blast
Sticky tables. :eek:
They have a fair but smallish range of clothing etc but got right royally f*cked about trying to get my son some boots. I won't bother going back there. Shame really. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom