iPhone covers for motorbike

sparkieboy29

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone come across a good practical cover to fix on the bike to house the iPhone I have a 6+ seen a few on flea bay but don't want to waste money on rubbish ?
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Twisty Roads iPhone case fitted to my handlebars, it is superb but mine is an iPhone 6s, they must do one for the plus?

Ultimate addons make a good case for the iPhone 6 and think they must do one for the 6s.

I have been using a Biologic case on my 4s for 3 years now, and it is superb.
Designed for a pushbike, it will fit any round handlebar. (Made a bracket for mine)
Water resistant and brilliant. I use it for satnav, phone and bluetooth music to helmet.
If you can find a 6s version, do not hesitate to buy.
Myke

Lifeproof. hardly adds any bulk, shock resistant and waterproof, don't need to keep putting the phone in and out of case. Add a Quadlock mounting system (Lifeproof one is not as good) and you're good to go. More expensive than the Biologic and ultimate add ons but better quality

I have the Twisty Roads iPhone case fitted to my handlebars, it is superb but mine is an iPhone 6s, they must do one for the plus?
:stupid

This is the review I wrote on the Twisty Ride website:

"I bought this case specifically for a trip to Germany to buy a BMW R1150GS Adventure and ride it home to Ireland. I bought the Copilot app for my iPhone (great in combination with this case) to navigate home. I contacted Twisty Ride on the Tuesday before I left and told them that I wanted the case for the following weekend. They told me to place the order online and they would ship the case (and charger I ordered) immediately by express delivery. They were true to their word and I received the case, in Ireland, two days later - in time for my trip.
The RAM mount makes it very quick and easy to install and position where I wanted it. It poured rain for the first two days of my ride home, but the case didn't let in a drop of water. In bright sunlight, the screen is a little difficult to see, but this is the nature of the iPhone screen, rather than any fault with the case. The quick release makes it very easy to pop the phone off the mount to take photos, or when stopping at a petrol station etc.
The screen is slightly recessed so when typing, tapping the keys at the very bottom corners is a little difficult. It's fine for typing the name of a place into a navigation app or sending one or two text messages but when sitting down, having a conversation by text message, I found it easier to just pop the top cover open and type directly on the iPhone screen. Having said that, the large buttons on my navigation app were easy to press, even with motorbike gloves on.
The case is a little too large and bulky to use as an everyday phone cover, but it fit easily into the pocket of my motorbike trousers when I was off the bike and walking around.
All in all, this is a great case for mounting your iPhone on your motorbike and keeping it protected."

However, I don't see case for the iPhone 6+ listed on the site, so it's not an option for you.

I've been using a lifeproof case for various iPhones for a few years and use them on the bike for satnav etc.

For mounting it I use a ram mount system with an X-Grip holder which is brilliant, easy to use and held the phone through a wee crash last year so it's very secure. The only downside to lifeproof cases is that they're not totally waterproof if you're charging the phone although it's not a very big gap to be honest so hardly worth worrying about.

Thanks all I've used life proof in the past on older phones just had a few issues and had to send the bike bracket back a few times always replaced under warranty but still not convinced with the mechanics that holds it to the bike and they were smaller phones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom