Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: XSR 900

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Triumph Scrambler slayer !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsey View Post

Triumph Scrambler slayer !!!
    Arsey - what colour in the sky in your world - it must be different to mine!!

Scrambler is a low powered retro bike with good looks. The Yam is the complete opposite
    Paul S

Previous BM's: R100GS, R1100GS, R1150GS, R1200GS(04), R1150GSA(04), R1200GSA(06), R1200GSA(08), R1200GS TB (11) written off, R1200GS WC (13) R1200gsa WC (14)
    Current Bikes: BMW Scrambler X & KTM 1190 S Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
    Arsey - what colour in the sky in your world - it must be different to mine!!

Scrambler is a low powered retro bike with good looks. The Yam is the complete opposite
    Put another way,the XSR 900 is a relatively high powered bike with good looks,The Scrambler is the complete opposite,and I've owned a Scrambler.
    Admittedly I've not owned a 800XCx,but then I'm not 5'5" so don't qualify.

And blue skies here.Been out on bike all morning.

Put another way,the XSR 900 is a relatively high powered bike with good looks,The Scrambler is the complete opposite,and I've owned a Scrambler.
    Admittedly I've not owned a 800XCx,but then I'm not 5'5" so don't qualify.

And blue skies here.Been out on bike all morning.
    O'dear - your grasp on reality slips even further - do they still let you drive them there flying buses

PS - I wonder how I manage to ride an XCx at 6' 3" which I also find more roomy that the AT
    Paul S

Previous BM's: R100GS, R1100GS, R1150GS, R1200GS(04), R1150GSA(04), R1200GSA(06), R1200GSA(08), R1200GS TB (11) written off, R1200GS WC (13) R1200gsa WC (14)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
    O'dear - your grasp on reality slips even further - do they still let you drive them there flying buses

PS - I wonder how I manage to ride an XCx at 6' 3" which I also find more roomy that the AT
    We all have different tastes.I think the XSR generally looks good,you don't,I'm not alone as it's sold out and I hear is Bike of the Year 2016.We're free to buy what we want with our own money.Get over it.

We all have different tastes.I think the XSR generally looks good,you don't,I'm not alone as it's sold out and I hear is Bike of the Year 2016.We're free to buy what we want with our own money.Get over it.
    ..........what is it I am supposed to be getting over exactly - just find your lack of logical thinking rather amusing - get over it
    Paul S

Paul s you're just being a dick for the sake of being a dick....poor effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    Paul s you're just being a dick for the sake of being a dick....poor effort.
    ...............thanks for sharing - will try harder in future
    Paul S

I was on holiday in Fuertaventura last month, and saw many German registered XSR 900's knocking about the island. There were several large groups of riders razzing the nuts off them. I eventually got to speak to some of them at a bar, who explained it was the press launch and for the most part they were enjoying the bikes, although weren't too thrilled with the sound of them, and most of them liked the old school style yellow and black graphics. Some of the bikes were in plainer colours.
    What a great job they have

Anyone test rode one yet?

Might I point a previous post out ......
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFarkoff View Post
    Wait till you hear one running!!!

A Fucking Hair dryer on Steroids !
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    and for the most part they were enjoying the bikes, although weren't too thrilled with the sound of them,
    It is what is a motor bicycle

Enjoy while you can

Carpe Diem!
    Oh Great and Wise Deity, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can! And the wisdom to know the difference!

Not the 900 but the 7, breathed on by a German styling house. You can buy the whole kit or just parts of it....me likey

http://jvb-moto.com/rocknroll/?page_id=411
    Last edited by g00ner; 19-03-16 at 20:08. Reason: Added linky

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by g00ner View Post
    Not the 900 but the 7, breathed on by a German styling house. You can buy the whole kit or just parts of it....me likey

http://jvb-moto.com/rocknroll/?page_id=411

That's lovely

Andres
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    One of the five imbeciles of the vainglorious big swinging dick types of the Harley section

Wasn't sure when i saw it in the flesh. but then i saw this with the seat cowl and clip-on style bars. Looks a bit special !! and the engine is a peach. That centre tank strip and seat cowl are aluminium. Might look good polished up. Look forward to testing one in a couple of weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    R1200GSA
    Triumph Scrambler 900
    Kawasaki Drifter

Got my test ride booked for this Friday

I like it a lot. But over 50 Bikes Arsey wtf

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast