I bet the ink isn't even dry................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for commenting. I'm sorry if I have left people feeling sour, it was not my intension. Everyone on here had the chance to buy the bike, I did and I'm starting to regret it. I did not advertise the bike for a huge profit. I advertised it at £99 FFS £2901 less than I paid for it. I could understand the sourness if it's got to £4000 on the internet but it's still not got to £2k!. So I'm over a grand in the red plus fuel etc. All the should have,could have and would haves.......didn't ! I did, it could swing either way here, it's my money at risk not yours.

More interestingly than David's old bus, tell us about the 1070cc GS in Basic colours tagged on to the end of the ebay list. It looks lovely.:thumb2

Thank you for commenting. I'm sorry if I have left people feeling sour, it was not my intension. Everyone on here had the chance to buy the bike, I did and I'm starting to regret it. I did not advertise the bike for a huge profit. I advertised it at £99 FFS £2901 less than I paid for it. I could understand the sourness if it's got to £4000 on the internet but it's still not got to £2k!. So I'm over a grand in the red plus fuel etc. All the should have,could have and would haves.......didn't ! I did, it could swing either way here, it's my money at risk not yours.

And another 2p...........

You still dont seem get it, no one cares if you make a profit or not, it's your money, your risk. The point that so many are trying to make is that the 'spirit' of buying and selling on here, particularly with old airheads, (blame the owners) is that you dont buy from 'mates' with the intention of just turning a quick profit.

The 'spirit' of sales in this place, as illustrated in a previous post, is that a bike is often offered for sale back on here

Bull shit !!!

If it's still not up to £2000,how come you've already sold the bike for a profit or was your reply to me on eBay more lies ???

Yes I did buy it 2 days ago
Everyone on Ukgser had the chance to buy it. I did and now it's for sale. Took a deposit last night and he is collecting today.
But I'm not a cold killer, I listed it at £99 with no reserve, you know what I paid for it so it could have gone for £2500?? It's the gamble we take.
Cheers
John.

Sent from my iPhone using Tosserbollockery

Bull shit !!!

If it's still not up to £2000,how come you've already sold the bike for a profit or was your reply to me on eBay more lies ???

Yes I did buy it 2 days ago
Everyone on Ukgser had the chance to buy it. I did and now it's for sale. Took a deposit last night and he is collecting today.
But I'm not a cold killer, I listed it at £99 with no reserve, you know what I paid for it so it could have gone for £2500?? It's the gamble we take.
Cheers
John.

Sent from my iPhone using Tosserbollockery

Oh dear !

It's a free world, do as you like....................but you'll soon get to know we're a sort of community here

Great things have been organised from here, much money raised for charity and even people, down on their luck have been 'given' bikes or TV's from our donations

David is a fine sort of chap and as you've find out, we look out for others here (although he's a grown-up) - but not much goes unnoticed by this Community

I have purchased 2 items from this 'community':
1st was a SatNav which was not fit for purpose and I ended up throwing it away.
2nd was a motorbike, which I found out later had been clocked by 10,000 miles.

I've met some great people on this forum (which is what it is) but for any future purchase I will take my rose tinted glasses off.

How long will the spring last on that peg???

I've met some great people on this forum (which is what it is) but for any future purchase I will take my rose tinted glasses off.

Sorry to hear that, I stand corrected

Arsey, thank you for putting it so well. A sale is not a sale until you have shaken hands. As you will see the bike is still advertised on eBay. If the guy coming is happy with it and we agree a price then it will be removed from eBay. I was worrying a little but the community on here no doubt will help me out by making up the deficit if it fails to make it to £3k?? I don't think so.
Please tell me Arsey, what lies I have told??

Sorry to hear that, I stand corrected

Isn't that why these threads are posted, to discuss the morals involved the FS&W, so that everyone has a high expectation, and any apparent transgressions are brought out into the open, discussed and agreed on where the moral line is, and to out those who fail to meet reasonable expectations,

Gspod, what did you do to resolve those issues?

Hello Mark, the 1070 is a belter. I bought it in Finland, it's at Barrie Robsons York as he wanted it for his launch day and I haven't collected it yet. You may have seen it as I see you are in York.
Not sure I should be posting anything else here, I don't think I'm up for another thrashing!

Hello Mark, the 1070 is a belter. I bought it in Finland, it's at Barrie Robsons York as he wanted it for his launch day and I haven't collected it yet. You may have seen it as I see you are in York.
Not sure I should be posting anything else here, I don't think I'm up for another thrashing!

Stop whimpering and get some more pictures up :beerjug:

I'll think of an excuse to pop in there for a look, it's a whole two roundabouts away. Although I'll have to fit Panniers and RTW luggage as it's nearly as far away as tesco ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom