Exhaust end can for the S10 - What you running ?

Banzai600

Reaction score
Half thinking of a funky zorst for the S10

Undecided what to go for as some are a little too loud ( i already have a pani and thats loud enough :headphone ).

I'd like something fruity and funky but not loud as I have to use the bike everyday so waking up the neighbors every morning Id rather not do.

I had an arrow pipe on it a good while back but it was way too loud....it was a loaner but cant remember if baffle was in / out :nenau

What you got ?

I had an arrow pipe on it a good while back but it was way too loud....it was a loaner but cant remember if baffle was in / out :nenau

What you got ?

I'm not the only one then.

I'm just removing a full Arrow system for similar reasons - whilst I find the Arrow loud it's the sound that grates - just a nasty sound really.

Imo, there was less noise and a more 'mellow' noise with the decibel killer removed.:nenau

Whilst I've no doubt the bike produces more power re-flashed, new air filter and exhaust, I liked the oe set up better and that's what I'm returning the bike to.

Full Arrow system and DNA filter up for sale shortly.

I did test a S10 with an Akrapovic silencer and though it was great, nice sound and only a little louder.

Akrapovic

Cheers, Akra seems loudish & remus seems more quiet. I dud have full remus on sporrsbije before. Was impressed.

I'm not the only one then.

I'm just removing a full Arrow system for similar reasons - whilst I find the Arrow loud it's the sound that grates - just a nasty sound really.

Imo, there was less noise and a more 'mellow' noise with the decibel killer removed.:nenau

Whilst I've no doubt the bike produces more power re-flashed, new air filter and exhaust, I liked the oe set up better and that's what I'm returning the bike to.

Full Arrow system and DNA filter up for sale shortly.

I did test a S10 with an Akrapovic silencer and though it was great, nice sound and only a little louder.

Id agree, i found the arrow rough, kinda rough sounding too. So not for me.

Ive got the ecu done so pipe will jist slip on, jist need to find one louder than stock but not crazy!

Cheers.

Got Arrow headers with stock end can and it sounds fine, louder than stock but similar sound. Arrow end can sat on workbench ready to join headers when I get around to it, hoping it won't be too loud, as it is CE Marked (baffle in) I would of thought it would be fairly good, then again is CE mark for end can attached to stock headers which are bunged up with Cats?

Back
Top Bottom