Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too many bikes

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Too many bikes

I know people say there is no such thing but I really need to thin things out, Bollocks photo buckets knackered
    " England is no longer a place for a young man, it crawls with greed and corruption. It is governed by charlatans and profiteers who think more of their pockets than they do of their principles "
    Oliver Cromwell 1640

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    " England is no longer a place for a young man, it crawls with greed and corruption. It is governed by charlatans and profiteers who think more of their pockets than they do of their principles "
    Oliver Cromwell 1640

How much for the Yam mono?
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

getting away with it so far! Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    How much for the Fantic?

Thats the one I'm hoping will be left. I've never worked out a price for any of the trials bikes to be honest, The Yam has a Shirt disk conversion and the Mick Andrews inlet modification. I ride the Yam most because its so user friendly and torquey. If I had to put a price on it I'm guessing it would be around £1k
    Oliver Cromwell 1640

I've got three bikes to MOT in the one day.......

Each one - will take 2hr to get there and back, so the whole day taken up..............

Al
    If I am ever on life support - Unplug me......
    Then plug me back in..........

See if that works .....

Quote Originally Posted by tuftywhite View Post
    How much for the Fantic?

The frantic is a Fantic Coach, its basically a 305 with a bit of tweaking for the road. I have a trials shock and the original, the original doesn't have as much travel. I'm not aware of another in the UK, this bike come from Southern Spain, I know a guy in Holland with three who I have had parts off. Below is some info on the coach.
    There were 3 versions. 305 and coach. Coach was sold in uk with the name clubman. 305 had the white orange we all love..coach came in red, blue other. Some coaches initaly were sold with drum rear wheel not disc. The coach has steel sumguard and steel seatframe, not alloy. Coach seatframes dont break and weigh 356 gramms more. The coach had no remote reservoir as standard but came with two shocks. The cheap one was not good. The more expensive one was used on the key roo and section...and gasgas of the time. The coach also had 35mm marzocchis with the same internals as the 305 but the sliders were alluminiun without magnesium and did not crack so easily. The forks weigh 300 gram more.

I'm thinking it has to be worth around £1100
    Oliver Cromwell 1640

What you want for the Ossa ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It's a 350 MAR, the frame has been powder coated. I haven't ridden it much but I was hoping to do the Beamish on it later this year. i would expect to get around £1250
    Oliver Cromwell 1640

Reggie P
    Steve , not many FS1E's still with pedals...(most get "bodged" ) that one is only going up in value! (I'm sure you know that ) Dont sell it ..

Yes I know, I have had it since I was 15, I'm 53 now. I would want more than it was ever worth. It's done more miles in house moves than normal Road miles over the years 😊

You want to send me some pics if your serious about selling it.

alex.walker@blueyonder.co.uk

opinionated, me? Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    What is this "too many bikes" of which you speak? Surely this condition doesn't actually exist?
    Mark
    Just when you've got this rat race licked, here come faster rats!

Trustworthy Scouser AND
    Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the Wirral
    Price and sell them in the For Sale section .... some nice little bikes there

he who knows nothing Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by earthmover View Post
    What is this "too many bikes" of which you speak? Surely this condition doesn't actually exist?
    Mark
    you are correct , there is no such thing .....just not enough garage space !

Quote Originally Posted by ossa eck View Post
    You want to send me some pics if your serious about selling it.

alex.walker@blueyonder.co.uk
    I'll pull it out and take some pictures in day light.
    Oliver Cromwell 1640

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast