• image_2016-03-11-4.jpg
    image_2016-03-11-4.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 1,869
I don't think he's very happy

Attachments

• image_2016-03-11-5.jpg
    image_2016-03-11-5.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,499
Sounds very scary - let's hope that's it's a one off.

..........and another reason to never buy the first year production of any new model - even if it's a Honda :augie

I 'm sure that the Africa Twin will not need new handlebar switches at under 1000 miles

But of course BMW build quality is vastly superior to this Jap Crap

Never a truer word spoken :augie

Well that's not good. Let's hope they sort the problem quickly.

wicked ! if the old bill had seen that you would be looking at £100 fine and three points min!!!! for something that wasn't your fault ….

Not good?

It's fucking brilliant if you're fed up with those nice people saying how reliable their Hondas are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Every cloud.:D

Could be a fault could be numpty user error .......... Usual internet hysteria will ensue I'm sure.

Hondas ain't perfect that's for definite . There is currently a recall on VFR1200 shaft drive units for potential early wear part of the internals. All owners contacted and recommended to have bike inspected. If accelerated wear then dealer will replace with a new original part BUT owners will have to return again at a future date to have a newly designed superior replacement part fitted which is currently not available in sufficient numbers.

Not heard of any specific DCT problems like that on the CTourer forum. The fella ain't a happy chappy though is he :D

I drive an Iveco 3.5 T P.O.S. with DCT gearbox I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER have a car or bike with these gearbox systems (Unless there is also a manual clutch fitted!)

What an absolute useless dose of Hoofwanking Womble-cnut shite it is too !!!!

AS you pull out of a junction and are halfway across the road it decides to change to a lower gear not exactly conducive to remaining calm with a car coming at you at 40 plus mph Which HAD you been able to maintain forward momentum you would not be in said vehicles path!!!!

Whilst not releva1nt on a motorcycle but what ever fuckwit thinks you can reverse an 8 foot wide piece of schit up a narrow street without clutch control needs flayed honey poured in the wounds and laid on top of a fucking ant hill

Here's the Iveco Review Its pretty accurate http://www.motobanter.co.uk/index.php?topic=1691.0

Back
Top Bottom