Into The West Sept 2nd - 4th 2016

sigh... there's always one who looses track of time

Hello all,

Got quite a shock to realise that September is, like... this coming week! The hotel is now full, and my name is on the wait list. That'll teach me to for being tardy and likely to miss out on my first Leenane weekend. Anyway, just thought that I'll put it it out there on the off-chance that if anyone has to cancel, I'm keen to take the room.

Carol

Hello all,

Got quite a shock to realise that September is, like... this coming week! The hotel is now full, and my name is on the wait list. That'll teach me to for being tardy and likely to miss out on my first Leenane weekend. Anyway, just thought that I'll put it it out there on the off-chance that if anyone has to cancel, I'm keen to take the room.

Carol

Carol, when did you check with the hotel? Jay & Jo have both cancelled their double rooms in the last few days so I wouldn't have thought there'd be a problem...

Carol, when did you check with the hotel? Jay & Jo have both cancelled their double rooms in the last few days so I wouldn't have thought there'd be a problem...

I rang them at 7:30pm last night (Sunday)... once I mentioned the group they said they were full up and put me on the list. Lets see if anything changes in the next few days...

Jocken,
Will you be organising another run over from Dublin on Friday?
Thanks,
Russ

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm being pressured by Ange to have a seaweed bath:rolleyes:

I too will have to drop out of this soiree... catch up with everyone soon....

Enjoy the weekend,
Jr

hi all my friend francy is looking to book a room or poss share with someone but hotel is saying all rooms are full has anyone a room or bed to spare poss due to canceling but not done so yet .thanks

Sorry Frankie, I had no bed... was thinking of camping about 5k outside of town... Enjoy the weekend... Jr :beerjug::beerjug:

Sadly we now can't make it :(
I've just got off the phone to the hotel.
Said I would get on here straight away, to let ye know there was a room going / and was told there's a waiting list and she (no, not the cats mother ~ the receptionist!) Would start phoning people.
Good luck folks ~ wish we were going.

Marc and Linda

We won't make it either:( I'm really disappointed! Kev is only flying in at 5pm on Thursday. His leg is worse than we thought, ligament damage in his knee and ankle:( we'll catch up at the next one! :)

I've to attend a course in Galway on Saturday so won't be going out on Friday, but I'll take the bike and camping gear to the course and head out afterwards.

Who else is camping?

We won't make it either:( I'm really disappointed! Kev is only flying in at 5pm on Thursday. His leg is worse than we thought, ligament damage in his knee and ankle:( we'll catch up at the next one! :)

He's back at 5.00 on Thursday - what's the problem with the wuss? :nenau:nenau:nenau

Has his agent figured he will brake the embargo if we give him lemonade. :jager

Carol, have the hotel been in touch ? Are you sorted ?

Yes, details to follow...
Don't wait for us. I've just been told that we'll be making our own way across. See you there.
Russ, Mick, John and Baz

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom