Schuberth E1

I got mine last week and after a 2 hour run wearing the thing, I've realised it just isn't for me. I obviously don't have a Schuberth head although my J1 is great but I realise this is a different shell. I really wanted this as my helmet for everything as the quality and the features are really good but I know I'm not going to get on with it.

The peak wobbled a bit in the wind but was no issue. The internal sun visor is an excellent size and no problems with my glasses.

Looks like I'll be sticking with my Tour X as it fits lovely.

If anyone wants a brand new E1 XXL size in matt black, mine will be up for sale for £375.00 posted when i get around to posting it in the FS&W section.

I got mine last week and after a 2 hour run wearing the thing, I've realised it just isn't for me. I obviously don't have a Schuberth head although my J1 is great but I realise this is a different shell. I really wanted this as my helmet for everything as the quality and the features are really good but I know I'm not going to get on with it.

The peak wobbled a bit in the wind but was no issue. The internal sun visor is an excellent size and no problems with my glasses.

If anyone wants a brand new E1 XXL size in matt black, mine will be up for sale for £375.00 posted when i get around to posting it in the FS&W section.

It's very annoying that there's no way of trying a helmet for a few hours or an afternoon. I've tried several (selling them here at a big loss) before finding the perfect fit, and now know that I have a Shoei shaped head.

I was offered the chance to ride up the road and see the difference between the C3 & E1, but I wa sin the pick up truck so no help and I had decided on wanting the peak as I find the low sun tricky.

I've heard the peak can be removed and blanking plugs put in place, has anyone done this? Also heard the E1 is same as a C3Pro with a peak added??

I've heard the peak can be removed and blanking plugs put in place, has anyone done this? Also heard the E1 is same as a C3Pro with a peak added??

The peak can be removed, and blanking plugs are supplied. The E1 isn't quite just a C3Pro with a peak, the E1 has a lot more venting than the C3Pro.

Me to I lasted 30 mins ! Quality is nothing like Shoei IMHO

Thinking of getting one - anyone have any opinion on the noise levels compared to a C3 Pro? Does the big chin vent make any more noise?

Back
Top Bottom