Show us yer pants! No, seriously.

George's Dad

Reaction score
Hi, strange question but what do people wear for riding? I ask because I picked my GS up on Saturday and rode 100 miles home with no discomfort at all. Now at the time I was wearing seamless thermal leggings under my cordura riding trousers.

Today I've been out and done 70-odd miles with normal boxers on and I was in agony after about ten miles! My arse feels like I've spent the day in a Turkish prison. Obviously I don't need thermal leggings on when the weather warms up...

Are there such things as biking undies? If they exist, where might a chap get some from?

Funny but ...

When i go on the bike i wear tokyo laundry pants that seem to have any seams in places that dont hurt

I buy them a size smaller than i normally would ( medium instead of large) so they are are a tight fit and supportive.

The only real problem i have then is tucking my dick into my sock as the tight pants cut the blood off

Are there such things as biking undies? If they exist, where might a chap get some from?

There are these but they're 50 quid a pair which seems a bit steep to me. http://www.motolegends.com/base-layers/trousers/moto-adventure-skiveez.html

Peronally, if it's just a short ride, I'll wear my usual wicking fabric, outdoor wear boxer shorts - Helly Hansen or Ex Officio usually. If I'm going farther, I'll look out one of my pairs of cycling boxers with an artificial chamois pad on the bum and crotch.

Special pants, really???????? I just wear my normal everyday M&S pants, no probs.

Mind you I've got a very small dick.

Andreas

If I'm going to be on the bike all day, or for a few days, I have a couple of pairs of seamless running shorts that are ideal. They are also antibacterial, so two pairs can last me for a week without them running away on their own when I take them off. Also helps that my arse fits the standard seat perfectly! :D
Mark

On long tours I tend to us cycling pants, you can get long or short leg padding or not if they are OK for lance who can sit on a razor blade for 8 hours they will do for me, cheap as chips.

On long tours I tend to us cycling pants, you can get long or short leg padding or not if they are OK for lance who can sit on a razor blade for 8 hours they will do for me, cheap as chips.
Yeah but God only knows what sort of arse painkillers he was taking!!

Sent using a Jedi mind trick!

i wear undershorts from NIKE, the type tennis players or footie players wear etc..they are tight and made from technical stuff so i dont sweat and more important farts can escape easy

These are what you need.... apart from Redrick that is as they won't fit him

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jackadams...hash=item3cf24c900d:m:mm8LHlmlFzQ7n5ryhE8S8UQ

OK - I looked

I think anything but these really...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manstore-...nks-Boxers-Fetish-Clubwear-Mens-/262180401863
$_57.JPG

Back
Top Bottom