Park Lane BMW servicing...

Decompressing

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Obviously only of interest for people in and around London but, after phoning Vines to get a booking for a warranty job and being told the first weekend booking available was the 30th April and that they might not be able to anything "complicated" (replace a heated grip?!) I decided to ring round....

Park Lane were able to get me a slot within 2 days. Carried out within an hour of my arrival in Battersea, usual free BMW coffee.

And then, slightly delayed as they were washing the bike for me too!

I have to say I was impressed with their service and approach to the customer which I think has fallen by the wayside a little with Vines lately. It took four telephone calls before I was finally able to speak to the servicing dept at Vines. Each time I was told they were "with customers", "popped through to the workshops" etc.

Wanted to post this as we're always quick to post about sh1t service at dealers but maybe not so quick regarding good service.

Obviously only of interest for people in and around London but, after phoning Vines to get a booking for a warranty job and being told the first weekend booking available was the 30th April and that they might not be able to anything "complicated" (replace a heated grip?!) I decided to ring round....

Park Lane were able to get me a slot within 2 days. Carried out within an hour of my arrival in Battersea, usual free BMW coffee.

And then, slightly delayed as they were washing the bike for me too!

I have to say I was impressed with their service and approach to the customer which I think has fallen by the wayside a little with Vines lately. It took four telephone calls before I was finally able to speak to the servicing dept at Vines. Each time I was told they were "with customers", "popped through to the workshops" etc.

Wanted to post this as we're always quick to post about sh1t service at dealers but maybe not so quick regarding good service.

Had same experience over Christmas. Dealer in tun bridge wasn't answering phone and park lane could do next day.

Been using park lane for a few years - cars and bikes both

There services seems to go through phases - it's in the good phase right now. A few months ago it was shitty - slow to respond to phone calls and long waits for appointments.

Hopefully the renovated space at Stewarts Rd will help - they've made more space for there sevices areas and it seems they've hired more people.

Was there earlier today to pick up my car all very efficient and smooth. No issues.

I used to use HR Owen for my car a few years ago, but they became particularly bad. Service advisors that didn't have a clue about the cars and a couple of issues with a repair that made me think the techs also didn't have a clue!

Back
Top Bottom