Chap on the 15 plate LC Llandovery.

If your going to make it a stay over and cuddle. Then Rhaydar is your best bet. Central, real ale pubs, curry house and loads of B&Bs. Élan valley on the door step.
Put it this way.... Turn right at leisure centre follow B road, very nice, too Llanidloes, pick up Rushy's route to get you started then away you go. Loads of loops and roads to be had. All B roads and sticky bum stops

Rollercoaster.

For those that frequent the West end cafe its known as the "Beulahs" or Cadwell park,

I ride it most week days, proper fast when theres no one about, have seen the umarked police bmw cars up there playing aswell.

Its got it all except maybe a hairpin,
favourite bit for me is the off camber crest just north of the Red Lion, negative G felt here when yr going quick, I also like it when yr going south on it, theres a little chapel on the left before you drop down the hill to the traffic lights, the corners slightly blind and instinct tells you to throttle off but you just got to keep it open and then charge down the hill to the lights, which is like droping of a cliff if your going quick, fuck me I love it LOL:bounce1

Its a nice warm up for when yr going North to ride the Daddy, The 483 to Newtown:bow

Some lovely roads up there.

We should have a ride-out of discovery soon.

Haven't done Abergwesyn for a while.

lots of logging has turned a lot of it around the staircase into an apocalyptic mess, and the once billiard smooth roads around the Llyn Brianne are suffering from the wagons.

did you peel off at Llandrindod due to having too ???? the road from there to Newtown is top drawer too,but can be heavily policed during bank hols

Time was marching on and I had to get back. There is always a next time:thumb2

Hi Sgt Bilco
Is there any chance I could join you on your next trip around Wales I live in Gloucestershire so could happily meet somewhere
Many thanks
Darren

Abergwesyn to Tregarron on spur of moment with panniers and Mrs on back yesterday. Met a transit on one of the climbs that made it interesting. Couple of GS's around anyone off here ?

Brows, I a have a few routes over the bridge, if your looking for a tosser to catch up/ride with, get yourself subscribed and send me a PM and can make a plan if you fancy it. :)

Yes, I get up that part of the world quite regular. The other weekend I came across from Aberystwyth - Devils Bridge - Tregaron - over to Abergwesgyn, then south to Llandovery. Nice ride, nice part of the world.

Abergwesyn to Tregarron on spur of moment with panniers and Mrs on back yesterday. Met a transit on one of the climbs that made it interesting. Couple of GS's around anyone off here ?

We were out on KTM990s Friday and sat. Stayed at bunkhouse with free midgies. We did a few lanes and Strata Florida on Friday and my mate drowned his 990 oops. Had to take him to Rhayader on Sat to get some oil. First time I've had a pillion for 8years. Saw a couple of GS guys around Abergwesyn about 9am.

Well I've gone from a 120 mile a day commuter to riding For enjoyment on a bike I've always wanted 59 plate GSA. Any of you blokes ever out s Wales way, would appreciate being shown how it's done.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom