Tyre supply and fit in the northwest

paul08

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I will soon be needing some new tyres on my 2013 GS LC. I currently have a Dunlop Roadsmart on the rear and will happily stay with these.

Currently live in southwest Manchester, but soon mving to Chester.

Can anyone recommend a dealer that will supply and fit for me?

F&B Tyres in Wheelock nr Sandbach.

Steve has a delicate touch and a respect for your pride and joy that I have yet to find anywhere else. He works from his workshop at the back of the house, and balances them by hand. I have yet to have a tyre from him that wasn't 100% balanced to perfection.

Worth the ride out imho.

Plus 1 for Steve he has fitted two pairs of Tourances to my f650GS. Lots of care and a keen price too.

Buckley Tyres (Buckley) just over the border from your new abode. Address: Lane End, Buckley, Flintshire, North Wales CH7 3AE. 01244 544575

Tony Salt Tyres in Culceth

01925 766987

Top blokes, Tony still runs it and was Mick Grants tyre man. He's forgotten more about tyres than most of us will know and his prices are good for ride in / out deals as well as loose wheel fitments.

Tony Salt Tyres in Culceth

01925 766987

Top blokes, Tony still runs it and was Mick Grants tyre man. He's forgotten more about tyres than most of us will know and his prices are good for ride in / out deals as well as loose wheel fitments.

+1 :thumb

Back
Top Bottom