Leeds Royal Armourie

Swiss Mike

Reaction score
We are going to Liverpool from Hull to get the ferry for the TT. and have a few hours to kill.

Can anybody tell me if there is any bike parking at the Leeds Royal Armouries and if its worth going to.

Many thanks.

Mike

Went there on foot (daughter lives in Leeds) so can't help re parking. Check out their website and / or give them a call? If they don't offer dedicated parking, there's seldom any problem parking a bike anywhere?

Well worth a visit. Incredible display of jousting armour in one display, inc Henry VIII's. The workmanship is astonishing. Lots of other displays too right up to late 20th century stuff. Staff give demos also. When I was there, there was a display of sword play based on late mediaeval German fighting/ training manuals. Also a hands on demo of weapons used in D Day. So, yes, pay a call, you could spend a long time there if you have an interest in that kind of thing.

Edit to add http://leeds.mag-uk.org/leeds-motorcycle-parking/

Not sure about bike parking but there's a big multi storey car park a short walk away (next door to holidayinn)

It's an excellent museum and well worth a visit. I'm fairly certain the multi-storey car park has bike parking on the ground floor. There's loads of hard standing in front of the entrance, but no doubt you'd get a ticket.

i went there in the car and parked so there is parking. not sure what bike parking is??

well worth visiting though. i'd allow most of a day to see it properly.

Many thanks will email them to see if bike are permitted and how many places they have ��

Back
Top Bottom