Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Happy Streetguard 2014 wearers???

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoxer View Post
    No, I think you should wear both, as the storm cuffs on the inner, stops rain travelling up the outstretched arms
    OK cheers for the tip

They didn't on my first one, it acted like a sponge. I ended up with both sleeves soaked. The replacement is much better.
    Chaos, mayhem and panic; another job well done

I don't think cuffs have a lot to do with your inner elbows and crotch getting weely werry wet. That said, the SG I looked at in Cotswold a few months back looked to have a different finish on it to the two I had....Maybe they've improved them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has been 110% waterproof

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

This is what I've invested in.
    https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/mot...nt_prod/324995

It's expensive. But for me the cost per wear makes it with it. The inner down jacket is worth £200 by itself (I know as I've not ling bought something almost identical).

The side venting is brilliant. The chest protector is must have for me as I feel very vulnerable now when a jacket doesn't have one. The biggest plus for me - just returned from Geneva, 3 long days and no fidgeting like in my SG kit and no Air hawk needed at any point....Go figure. Awesome kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoxer View Post
    Mine has been 110% waterproof

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4QMS0Zh_w

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisA View Post
    If you're going to put a link in, at least learn get it 110% fucking correct

JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345